What's new

1965 Victory Day rehearsals underway

As if i care about the whole Mig complex
amir-liaquat.jpg
iraqi mig 21 pilots were so afraid of this monster the tactic was to run away when ever you see it in the air :nana:

it is always low on fuel and ammo.:lol:
Yea cuz it doesn't stay up there sitting like a duck for the enemy fighters it gets up in the air shoot down the enemy and gets back home simple, sweet, smart yet deadly.:drag:

Pencil can't even fly that far from where tomcat will lock and shoot it's *** down.
Aim 54 baby.:smitten:

@Nilgiri @django bros come here and have some fun:p:

Tomcats were a different beast altogether buddy lol. Like comparing corolla to rolls royce. One is mass transport for masses (and it does its job really well for that role), other is pure performance quality (and so daaaarn expensive). Its a trade off hehe.

If you (and any others) are a real tomcat fan, please allot one hour time to this video when you can btw:

I can also try answer any questions you and others may have (there is quite some technical info in there).

My best wishes to your 1965 "victory" day rehearsal and parade ;)

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom