What's new

1965 Victory Day rehearsals underway

Per Alan new book 20 sqn has moved into old 19 sqn location, so 19 and 20 along with no 1 fcu forms a wing

I guess no 19 will convert to jf by the end of the year or early next year and may move to no 20 sqn old location ??
No 19 was the last unit to convert onto F-16s so i doubt they will any time soon will be giving up their Vipers....next i expect anther 7P or Mirage squadron to convert onto the JF-17.
Interestingly it was No 19 which displayed at seaview both on 23 March and 14th August.

No 19 was the last unit to convert onto F-16s so i doubt they will any time soon will be giving up their Vipers....next i expect anther 7P or Mirage squadron to convert onto the JF-17.
Interestingly it was No 19 which displayed at seaview both on 23 March and 14th August.

Sorry I meant no 18 sqn for conversion but 19 vacated and went to mushaf so 20 moved in with 18

That turtle can't even turn or run fast :sarcastic: it won't even get a chance to see the MIG coming :pleasantry:
hahahah whole mig complex in Russia not just mig 21 still tumbles at the mere mention of the jalil zandi.:azn:
1280px-Jalil_Z.jpg

RIP heroes of 65, you will never be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom