What's new

195 Pak army men to be tried by Dhaka for war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait and see. Next we will hang Maulana Delwar Hossain Saidee (He killed many and is called sex machine by many Bangladeshis). Then we will try those 195 Pak army men.

Well HAL terrorists are messing with wrong country. If Pakistan comes into action then these HAL'ers won't even know from where the bullet hit them.

As for trying 195 Pak Army soldiers...you can try them in your dreams. Neither your HAL nor Indians have that guts to get these guys from Pakistan. As i said in my last post that if all those who are jumping up & down are born by one father they can come & get them.

Why won't you hand the criminals over to BD? Anyways.. I said wait and see. :police:

Why don't you stop acting like a turd , you think the traitors daughter has some say over matters of serving and ex army personnel

Well HAL terrorists are messing with wrong country. If Pakistan comes into action then these HAL'ers won't even know from where the bullet hit them.

As for trying 195 Pak Army soldiers...you can try them in your dreams. Neither your HAL nor Indians have that guts to get these guys from Pakistan. As i said in my last post that if all those who are jumping up & down are born by one father they can come & get them.

India is there to support BD. Do you think you have more military power than India? Remember you have 5 million Indian DTH. Once cut keep watching television.

India is there to support BD. Do you think you have more military power than India? Remember you have 5 million Indian DTH. Once cut keep watching television.

Our defense power is enough to crush both of you without sweating. BTW are you that fool to even think India will come to save you?:crazy::omghaha:

Remember you have 5 million Indian DTH. Once cut keep watching television.

What's that? And what has it have to do with this thread?:undecided:

You also said Kader Mullah was your man. Passed a resolution for him. Please pass another for Delwar once he is hanged and continue saying fish farts.
killing innocent old men is the most you can do, and you know that well. you are a start the beheading chants again?

Good luck Hasina, you have no authority overseas, what makes you think you will be able to get them (if they are alive). You can't even get Mueen Ahmed who lives in the UK, the British support him 100%.
the way i see it. it's a bunch of war criminals and ex-raw agents calling others "war criminals". it is hysterical

India cannot do anything except prey on the weak, do you really think PK will hand over it's people to a farce "tribunals"?
Are you a Bangladeshi or what, our people are getting butt f-cked on the borders, shoot on sight policy etc and you're here taking sides? You have to understand that Pakistan is not in this picture, only India and Bangladesh. So making Pakistan the punchbag is pointless. You definitely have some deep hatred towards Pakistan.

If you were Bangladeshi you wouldn't spewing so much sh-t like this.

Let's wait and see. Next we will hang Maulana Delwar Hossain Saidee (He killed many and is called sex machine by many Bangladeshis). Then we will try those 195 Pak army men.
Bro, Even if it was USA and he demanded handing over of Ex Pak army men, he would have recieved a hard kick on his nuts as an answer ...... chapter is closed just stop this before hasina makes you another indian state and indian army is there to Stop your RESISTANCE as she is doing in kashmir...

hahahahahahaha india is not there to support you but to make you her 29th state.... and won't even know before they will complete there task... and believe me HASINA MAN JAE GI :lol:

You also said Kader Mullah was your man. Passed a resolution for him. Please pass another for Delwar once he is hanged and continue saying fish farts.

Are you really a patriotic Bangladeshi?

Do you not realise that India wants a weak Bangladesh in order to dominate it?

Is India a country that BD should have any respect for as it is known to periodically massacre it's minorities and has mass starvation after nearly 70 years of independence?

Our defense power is enough to crush both of you without sweating. BTW are you that fool to even think India will come to save you?:crazy::omghaha:

What's that? And what has it have to do with this thread?:undecided:

@ I think, DTH stand for "Direct to Home", is a dish channel box having a small round antena where you can see all the Indian and other channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom