What's new

1947 Muslim massacre in Jammu

The old poster shamains relatives were lost to this genocide . People should know its real ppl who suffered the way they try to brush things off is just mind boggling
@django

Last edited:
No Indian will reply to you, I have noticed that is the case when someone tries to debunk this Pandit majority myth. My own ancestors were Kashmiri Brahmins, you are being generous with 15%, it was certainly around ~5%.

If you look at data from the 1941 census, the Pandits only made up 4.57% of the population of Kashmir Valley.

Yet some dishonest Indians even give Pandits a population of nearly a million. What a bloody joke, first they forced hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims out of Jammu and Kashmir and then ignore we ever existed. If Kashmiri Pandits are allowed to return back, then so should the Kashmiri Muslims who were forced out.

Also the idiots who are always flailing on about the decline of minorities in Pakistan forget that even Jammu was a Muslim majority region as proven by the 1941 census with a 67% majority of Muslims. Look at it now, in 2011, it is 62% Hindu.

You're absolutely right there.

The figure of 15% lies on the upper end of the spectrum, it can be regarded as bordering exaggeration. Most of the foreign researchers have quoted the figure to be 5%, as you mentioned.

indeed. the RSS hindus are among the most blood thirsty animals i have ever seen. They killed small Muslim children with tires around necks put on fire, while their little bodies blew up and they were watching the show in thousands unabated

i am talking about Naroda Patiya in Ahmedeabad. They continued with the devil by flipping the tiny body parts into trucks and then into a well, followed by the mothers, who were raped.

This RSS hindu trend of killing Muslim women and children is seen In1947 on a massive scale, they did the same thing in Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Bharatupur, Bikaner, and in Jammu. These hindu pagans dont know that the One True God, who created the Universe, knows their deeds, and on the day of judgement, they will be reckoned.

Shuhada e Jammu ko Salam. Yeh dunya Musalman ka imtihaan hai aur kafar ki jannat

Bro,

Muslims have massacred hindus since the 12th century and also in 1947. There will be payback right.if you guys get a gujarati shia to do direct action day and stuff like that,do you think there will be no response?

And if you guys alone worship the only god,then why did this massacre occur?

And guys please move on from all this,everyone has suffered. So move on.

Kashmiri Pandits and their descendants should never be allowed to return to the Valley until the descendants of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims (who left the Valley in the early 1900s due to Hindu dogra oppression) as well as the descendants of the Muslims from Jammu region are allowed to to return to their ancestral homelands. And the descendants of these Muslims probably number in the millions now.

There is no justice gas now,jung is the one a d only solution. Now or never.

@HRK Not that I care much, but what made you rate this negative, pray?
https://defence.pk/threads/1947-muslim-massacre-in-jammu.459786/page-3#post-8887423
Thanks.

No Indian will reply to you, I have noticed that is the case when someone tries to debunk this Pandit majority myth. My own ancestors were Kashmiri Brahmins, you are being generous with 15%, it was certainly around ~5%.

If you look at data from the 1941 census, the Pandits only made up 4.57% of the population of Kashmir Valley.

Yet some dishonest Indians even give Pandits a population of nearly a million. What a bloody joke, first they forced hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims out of Jammu and Kashmir and then ignore we ever existed. If Kashmiri Pandits are allowed to return back, then so should the Kashmiri Muslims who were forced out.

Also the idiots who are always flailing on about the decline of minorities in Pakistan forget that even Jammu was a Muslim majority region as proven by the 1941 census with a 67% majority of Muslims. Look at it now, in 2011, it is 62% Hindu.
Hindus ceased to be a majority after the rule of Sikander. No Indian debates this, hence you find no answers.

You're absolutely right there.

The figure of 15% lies on the upper end of the spectrum, it can be regarded as bordering exaggeration. Most of the foreign researchers have quoted the figure to be 5%, as you mentioned.
The 15% was true only briefly during the early 1900s. Before that and after that it was around 10 to 12%. And that too mostly concentrated in the towns. In the villages we would not be allowed to exist.

plz contact GHQ I always explicitly mention reason when I report & rate any post negative ....

I AM NOT BOUND TO EXPLAIN MY DECISION TO YOU .....

"Thanks & Regards"
Why would any self respecting Indian ask a Pakistani GHQ for pardon? :D

Put yourself in my shoes. Would you ask an Indian GHQ for a pardon?
Thanks anyway.

Why would any self respecting Indian ask a Pakistani GHQ for pardon? :D

Put yourself in my shoes. Would you ask an Indian GHQ for a pardon?
Thanks anyway.

Yes Sir I agree with you self respecting .... is the 'key word' .... hopefully there must exist few such members form the community of our eastern neighbor .... ;)

Wtf,why Pakistan showing so much love for Muslims, will Pakistanis agree to take all 200 million Indian Muslims residing inside India to migrate Pakistan.We will happily give Kashmir and freely give ladakh with it.Lets make it a final settlement.
Agree.
Entire Kashmir with its Muslim population.
But if you want to "give" us rest of 200 Million Muslims then you should be giving us the land too where they live, like entire Punjab + Gujrat + Rajhastan .....

Jammu is now Hindu majority place because Muslims saw large scale massacre
Our allies claim the same for Hyderabad. They claim ethnic cleansing occured and the muslim population in hyderabad city was reduced from 60%+ to around 40%. The first stage of operation Polo was filled with massacres of muslims and RSS type groups were given a completely free hand in making chaos.

An eye opener for those who think its Pakistan behind the Kashmir uprising. Rebellion against Hindu rule has been going on way before 1947.

lol At Hindus talking about payback. Without the help of the Sikhs, you Hindus wouldn't even be able to save your own women, forget about payback. And it's very typical of you to payback the people you KNOW are in lesser numbers and less more favoured in all aspects. If you've got the balls then why don't you payback those white people, Christians, Arabs, etc for so called messing up your already f**ked up 'great' history, culture and religion?

Oh wait, you'd rather suck the balls of those higher up in terms of wealth and development so it's much easier to target those less fortunate on your soil, in minorities. P.....s!

millions of hindus by whom?

Kashmiris faced genocide in 47... and its still continuing..
If u deny this then none muslim was too. Come out of typical mentality

lol At Hindus talking about payback. Without the help of the Sikhs, you Hindus wouldn't even be able to save your own women, forget about payback. And it's very typical of you to payback the people you KNOW are in lesser numbers and less more favoured in all aspects. If you've got the balls then why don't you payback those white people, Christians, Arabs, etc for so called messing up your already f**ked up 'great' history, culture and religion?

Oh wait, you'd rather suck the balls of those higher up in terms of wealth and development so it's much easier to target those less fortunate on your soil, in minorities. P.....s!
Claiming mughals were shit as usual. Kindly read the history carefully.except sikh gurus most of the fighters were hindus at that time

Jammu is now Hindu majority place because Muslims saw large scale massacre
Wt abt kashmir? If u want stats then count it from 2000 bc when there was no muslim

Kashmiri Pandits and their descendants should never be allowed to return to the Valley until the descendants of thousands of Kashmiri Muslims (who left the Valley in the early 1900s due to Hindu dogra oppression) as well as the descendants of the Muslims from Jammu region are allowed to to return to their ancestral homelands. And the descendants of these Muslims probably number in the millions now.
It is like the mugals opressed millions of hindus since many years.

The only thing both of us hv to understand to come out of fake theories and work towards best future for everyone.

It was the specialty of Hindus to kill and mutilate unarmed people, women and children. They killed Muslims as well as Sikhs to remain in power. It was the efforts of 40,000 ex Sudhans who were the veteran of WW1&2 under British army, we liberated by revolt and made Azad riasat J&K independent from Maharaja Hari Singh in year 1947. Parallel to us under guidance of Sardar Ibrahim Khan first president of AJK, Col Mirza Hassan Jarral revolted against Dogra local administration of GB and liberated their home land.
https://defence.pk/threads/gilgit-b...-celebrated-in-london-uk.459767/#post-8887053
https://defence.pk/threads/martyrdom-anniversary-captain-hussain-khan-shaheed-11th-nov-1947.343465/
Do you by any chance know Kenan Anwer Khan from Mang?

Back
Top Bottom