What's new

1904 China map admits Paracel, Spratly not Chinese territory

Any good reasons that Vietnam can claim Nanyue kingdom?

The same reason: just like Yuan dynasty belongs to China. Nam Viet (Mongol) which was from China today (Mongolia today), came and invaded Au Lac kingdom (Song dynasty). After that they created new government which had Au Lac people (Song people) in it.

--------------
Now get back to the maps and islands.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3247987 said:
The same reason: just like Yuan dynasty belongs to China. Nam Viet (Mongol) which was from China today (Mongolia today), came and invaded Au Lac kingdom (Song dynasty). After that they created new government which had Au Lac people (Song people) in it.

--------------
Now get back to the maps and islands.

Could you find posterity of NamViet agree your opinion?

You cannot even tell what flag I'm carrying, don't you?

Mongolian never conquer "China", just like Prussian never conquer "Germany". Same stories.
Macedonia is also an independence state nowadays, can you say that "Macedonia" conquered Greece and ruled Greece very long time?
If Pakistani people change their country name to Mughal, it is also reasonable to say "Mughal" conquered India and ruled India very time?

Ma cau flag, but you are mainlander brainwashed by CPC. Comparation is not relative. Stop at China's situation.
Mongolian invaded and ruled chinese. Chinese given up and accepted Mongolian to rule you. Kings of Yuan Dynasty were Mongolian. They used Chinese to rule Chinese. Haha. You are typical Ah Q chinese, have a habitat to do masturbation themselves. The same thing Manchus did with Chinese. You are chinese have been following the hairdo cut from Man Qing...:coffee:

Ma cau flag, but you are mainlander brainwashed by CPC. Comparation is not relative. Stop at China's situation.
Mongolian invaded and ruled chinese. Chinese given up and accepted Mongolian to rule you. Kings of Yuan Dynasty were Mongolian. They used Chinese to rule Chinese. Haha. You are typical Ah Q chinese, have a habitat to do masturbation themselves. The same thing Manchus did with Chinese. You are chinese have been following the hairdo cut from Man Qing...:coffee:

Firstly I'm not a mainlander, secondly I'm not brainwashed,

1. It is Emperors of Yuan, not Kings;
2. Mongolian and Manchus are both Chinese, you really don't know the concept of "Chinese".

Tell me when did the Yuan Dynasty and Qing Dynasty occupied a regime called "China"? The both regimes above are all established by indigenous people in the territory of modern China.

The correct way to say is [Han] have been following the hairdo cut from [Manchus]

Of course it is relative to compare with others, they have the same story. Please answer me:
Have Prussian ever conquered Germany and enslaved German?

20095171092175612.jpg

This map made after 1948, 11 dach claimed by KMT- ROC (Taiwan) and ROC claim also Mongolia.

Firstly I'm not a mainlander, secondly I'm not brainwashed,

1. It is Emperors of Yuan, not Kings;
2. Mongolian and Manchus are both Chinese, you really don't know the concept of "Chinese".

Tell me when did the Yuan Dynasty and Qing Dynasty occupied a regime called "China"? The both regimes above are all established by indigenous people in the territory of modern China.

The correct way to say is [Han] have been following the hairdo cut from [Manchus]

Are you confused between Mongolians ethnic in "Inner Mongolia" with Mongol country?

Manchukuo was a different story.

541px-Mongolia_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

But we are talking about Mongol country and the rule of the Mongol Empire over whole China, not Inner Mongolia or Manchuria.

The ruler of the Yuan Dynasty is both the emperor of the Great Yuan and the Khan of the whole Mongol Empire.
Just like Li Shimin who was the Tang emperor and the Great Khan at the same time.

I know the opinion may be "weird" and new to you, but, as I always say to my friends,
exchange of ideas.

The ruler of the Yuan Dynasty is both the emperor of the Great Yuan and the Khan of the whole Mongol Empire.
Just like Li Shimin who was the Tang emperor and the Great Khan at the same time.

I know the opinion may be "weird" and new to you, but, as I always say to my friends,
exchange of ideas.

What is your point?
Do you want to say that Mongolian Emperor, Genghis Khan, who ruled China and established the Yuan Dynasty in China, is a Chinese?
If so, I admit it is weird.

What is your point?
Do you want to say that Mongolian Emperor, Genghis Khan, who ruled China and established the Yuan Dynasty in China, is a Chinese?
If so, I admit it is weird.

First of all, what is "Chinese" and "China"?

China (中國/ 中華/ the Middle Land) has official become a country name since the Republic was formed,
before that there was not a country named "China", same story with India and Germany.
Don't you think that the Emperors of Mughal Empire are Indians?
Don't you think that Alexandria the Great, who established the Macedonia Empire, is a Greece?
Don't you think that Bismarck, the Eiserner Kanzler from Prussia who established German Empire, is a German?

Besides, Japan, Korea and Vietnam used to called themselves "China" (中國/ 中華/ the Middle Land), were they not?

as for "Chinese", same as "Vietnamese", which is a huge ethnic groups mixed with lots of different ethnics.
Since China is a nation established by Chinese ethnics including Manchurian, Han, Mongolian, Hui, Tibetans etc. Why do you think that the Yuan Dynasty, established by Mongolian, is not belong to China?

Man Qing didn't have idea about 11-dash. Don't lie.

Manchu Kuo and Manchu People here.

I said it is a Qing Dynasty map, not a Qing Dynasty map drawn from Qing Dynasty.

800px-2006Taipei101RunUp_Opening-06.jpg

Meet King Pu-tsung, the Real Manchu People here.

and please mind your own problem from Montagnards.

Create another thread, It's off-topic Mongolia here, please!
back to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom