What's new

1904 China map admits Paracel, Spratly not Chinese territory

We are not surprised with the way you say, because we know that the media and propaganda by the Chinese government with a long time propaganda was that: Japanese, Indians, USA, Russians, Vietnam, the Philippines, South Korea ..., stealing their resources.
Results Chinese government has created human with narrow nationalism, lies, and aggressive in the eyes of the international community.

What I said are all true, besides the media and propaganda from the CCP are not welcome and popular in my hometown.

Yuan dynasty was indeed (Chinese) Mongolian dynasty, it doesn't matter which ethnic groups the rulers were.
China is a multinational state established (just like Vietnam) by Chinese ethnic groups such as Manchurian, Han, Mongolian, Tibetan etc.

Besides,
The origin land of Mongolian, Holunbuyir, is belong to the PRC (native Chinese ethnic);
Mongol Empire is belong to Chinese history, just like Macedonian Empire is belong to Greek history.
The direct descendants of Genghis Khan (Golden Family) are Chinese.
More than half of Mongolian in the world are Chinese.

I know what you are trying to do: pull us out of the Paracels archipelago's discussion, by attracting us to your ridiculous point (Mongolian is Chinese). If it's true, even Japanese is Chinese for the same reason. Then it goes, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Indian, Laotian ... are Chinese, and then all people of this world are Chinese because of some ridiculous statement like monkey come from Beijing or something like that.
You want to save your country-mate from the lost of Paracels archipelago's discussion?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3245935 said:
I know what you are trying to do: pull us out of the Paracels archipelago's discussion, by attracting us to your ridiculous point (Mongolian is Chinese). If it's true, even Japanese is Chinese for the same reason. Then it goes, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Indian, Laotian ... are Chinese, and then all people of this world are Chinese because of some ridiculous statement like monkey come from Beijing or something like that.
You want to save your country-mate from the lost of Paracels archipelago's discussion?

You are getting it all wrong, all wrong my friend.

First of all, what I have said are completely not related to the main topic (islands, maps blah blah blah),
I'm not into this game at all.

Secondly, why do you think that I was "attracting" you? I'm so confused.

You are getting it all wrong, all wrong my friend.

First of all, what I have said are completely not related to the main topic (islands, maps blah blah blah),
I'm not into this game at all.

Secondly, why do you think that I was "attracting" you? I'm so confused.

I have to be careful, especially with Chinese.
So it's time for your country-mates to get back to the discussion.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3245935 said:

You think it is a ridiculous point, think about it:
1. Is Mughal Empire belong to India or Pakistan?
2. Alexander, the well known hero, is he a Greek or Macedonians?

Again:
1. The origin land of Mongolian, Holunbuyir, is belong to the PRC (native Chinese ethnic);
2. Mongol Empire is belong to Chinese history, just like Macedonian Empire is belong to Greek
history.
3. The direct descendants of Genghis Khan (Golden Family) are Chinese.
4. More than half of Mongolian in the world are Chinese.

are Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or other nations suit to any list above?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3246095 said:
Create another thread, and I will answer your questions. It's off-topic here :offtopic:

Would you mind PM me instead of opening a new thread? I'm new here anyway.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3246132 said:
Until your post count is 10000 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only. The same as wall-post.
So if you want to discuss about the Mongol, create another thread. :offtopic:

I think I would just leave this here until someone is interested to create another thread and continue the topic. Well I will stop chipping in from now, you may back to your game with your neighbors.:flame:

Yeah always be careful with Chinese, it could save your life. :flame:

I can see that there are a lot of reasonablechinese people in this thread, I used to think that all of the chinese people are aggressive and stubborn, but apparently, for now, I can see that I was wrong.
I just want you to answer me one and just one question:

Do you find this map reasonable and acceptable ?
_54145268__48951920_south_china-sea_1_466-1.gif

If yes, please, i would love to know the reason.

If no... now you have the exact point of view of the rest of the world. All of this map stuffs, the arguments, the hatred are here because of this, we are just trying to do anything we could to reclaim what belongs to us !

Why do we have to make a fake map ? Obviously, you guys are bigger, you guys are stronger and for sure we don't want to start any conflict with you just because of a thing that not belong to us.

We vietnamese and so do chinese people - I believe - know better than any other countries in the world the cost of war. Although, we were born in peace, but we could still see the pain of war everywhere in our country. Can you feel the pain of your people when the japanese killed millions of them ? Can you see the misery in the eyes of the mothers who lost their sons, the wife who lost their husbands ?

I know you are !
Because we do too, millions of my people were killed, leaving the relentless pain to others...

We know very well in war, no one wins. We all lose, we lose things that could never be replaced !

That's why we need you - the chinese people - to stop this pointless war, only you guys could do it.

You could say we are afraid of fighting you. So let me give you the answer : Yes, yes we are.
But if the war comes, no matter how scared we will have to stand and fight as brave as possible.

We are a small country, we already gave up a lot of benefits to buy peace from your country, but your government keep pushing us...

You may,no , actually you can win this war, but please... take look at history.
Greeds itself has taught we, human, many lessons, I presume that both of us don't want to be a new one.
To not let this happen, it depends on us, the young, to respect others and to change the wrong attitude of others, which could lead to war !

~ Words from a new guy ~

Again:
1. The origin land of Mongolian, Holunbuyir, is belong to the PRC (native Chinese ethnic);
2. Mongol Empire is belong to Chinese history, just like Macedonian Empire is belong to Greek
history.

Idiot chinese with false flag.
Mongolian conquered China and ruled China very long time in Yan Dynasty. Today Mongolia is independence state.

Again:
history.

In the fact the Mongols defeated China and established the Yuan dynasty in China.
In the Yuan dynasty, all management positions held by Mongolians, in other words, the Mongolians ruled over China. So Mongolians migrated to China.
And luckily for you, Genghis Khan is also the same color skin.

Again:
history.

invaders is considered ancestral species :D:D

Idiot chinese with false flag.
Mongolian conquered China and ruled China very long time in Yan Dynasty. Today Mongolia is independence state.

You cannot even tell what flag I'm carrying, don't you?

Mongolian never conquer "China", just like Prussian never conquer "Germany". Same stories.
Macedonia is also an independence state nowadays, can you say that "Macedonia" conquered Greece and ruled Greece very long time?
If Pakistani people change their country name to Mughal, it is also reasonable to say "Mughal" conquered India and ruled India very time?

In the fact the Mongols defeated China and established the Yuan dynasty in China.
In the Yuan dynasty, all management positions held by Mongolians, in other words, the Mongolians ruled over China. So Mongolians migrated to China.
And luckily for you, Genghis Khan is also the same color skin.

In fact, there were not such a country named "China", but "Chinese nations", such as Mongolia, Dali, Song, Jing etc. Same story in Germany before the expansion of Prussia and India.
In fact, during the Yuan dynasty Mongolians, Han and other races were free to get into the management position (except the throne of course).

Back
Top Bottom