What's new

19 true things US generals can't say in public about the Afghan war

Don't say like that Afghan pplz are not stupid . They are the most brave nation in the world faught one super power and disintegrated it into many small pieces. Now is fighting the whole western world and winning without any resistance....Don't U see their country is a graveyard of Empires....Nobody needs to messup with Afghan people otherwise is gonna be his suicide....Who told US/NATO to messup with these worlds greatest warriors of all times...:smokin

the only beaten people i see around is the Afghans. Afghanistan have been under occupation for the last 40 years.

Pakistan had bled out the USSR, and now is bleeding out Nato. This war is cancerous to the American and European economies. I think Russia is cozying up with Pakistan because it clearly sees what Pakistan is doing. The shift of power in the world is now turning. Anyone that underestimates Pakistan is clearly a fool.
Afghanistan continues to live up to it's name as the Graveyard of Empires.
Sir! I guess we can't take credit from the brave Afghan warriors/freedom fighters. Yes we can take credit of getting screwedup within the fake created Afghan war by the US/NATO....However we shold salute the Afghan pplz/freedom fighters that they are still fighting the longest war with 100% success against the greatest super power of the time...In this war not even a single country around the world is supporting these 16 century pplz for their cause......its great shame for the most developed super power to get beatenup miserably by these underdeveloped and poorest nation on earth.......what a shame for their science and development, cuz they lost all human values against these freedom fighterz and still loosing.........:smokin:

Amrika teh pukha chaudary ban ke, dunya nu avdi chaudrahat dikarya.

America=buying weapons on credit=accumulating debt.

The nation is 95% percent consumer nation, nothing is being produced here anymore.

After 13 trillion dollars, I think America shoulda call it a decade and go home.

How much did we lose, in comparsion to Nato? WHat did we have in the first place? This train of thought is short-term. Overall, how would Pakistan prosper in the region with Nato proxy countries surrounding it?

I can guarentee that once Nato leaves Afghanistan, Terrorism in the region will effectively decrease.

WTH is that supposed to mean. This war has destroyed the very basic fabric of our society and u question have been lost.

What has NATO lost ? Do u say daily bombing in any NATO capital, do u see every compound in Europe having 20 feet concrete walls,Do u see 30K innocent ppl dying and over a 100K becoming disabled permanently. NO. But i can guarantee that u will see all of it and much more here in Pakistan.

WTH is that supposed to mean. This war has destroyed the very basic fabric of our society and u question have been lost.

What has NATO lost ? Do u say daily bombing in any NATO capital, do u see every compound in Europe having 20 feet concrete walls,Do u see 30K innocent ppl dying and over a 100K becoming disabled permanently. NO. But i can guarantee that u will see all of it and much more here in Pakistan.

Bhai, meray khysal se meri baat tumaray samaj se bar hain, chalo choro.

Many things out of 19 are openly now started to say by US generals because it is now out of their control to keep them beneath pillow.

@RazPak

Bhai mera khayal ha ka aap un kay nuksan pay khus hotay huay ya bhool gay ho ka 1 un kay aik banday kay badlay hamaray 100 maray ha.

Because they serve UNDER their civilian chain of command, as they should.

Good one Elmo.

The reason they can't say anything is because they are under civilian control! :D

(as ALL generals should be!)

the civilian government of USA, is under the control of an elite group of people who want to conquer the world through conquest. They make 9/11 as an excuse and their motto is "freedom" and "peace". Dont be fooled, this freedom and peace is an illusion. The US government is involved in the dirtiest politics, mankind has ever witnessed and has a satanic agenda (to corrupt anyone who disagrees to their concepts or kill him if first one is not possible).

They use "freedom of expression" to present their own views but anyone who has a different view is labeled "terrorist" , "fundamentalist" and restrictions are put on him to ensure "peace" and "human rights" to "free" society from "corruption".

I wonder where the ever-present CENTCOM is. :azn:

CENTCOM must also stick by the same rules that prevent uniformed officers from voicing personal opinions in public about military operations: not allowed. :D

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

the civilian government of USA, is under the control of an elite group of people who want to .............

Elite or not, the control is still CIVILIAN, and therein lies the key point.

^^wat do u mean?

how's military leadership bad?
you think a military leader would want to conquer the world and all....

but you fail to see that ur civilian government aims to do the EXACT same thing...

A chowkidar cannot and should NEVER be the master of the house. That is all I am saying. :P

the chowkidar is the exact same human as malik-e-makan, often better in terms of character...

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

You have difficulty admitting that USA has ill intentions and wants to conquer the world...

the chowkidar is the exact same human as malik-e-makan, often better in terms of character...

Sure.

But a chowkidar's responsibility is defense of the house and safekeeping its contents. That is his job and he should do that to the best of his ability, and not take on any additional roles. Simple, really.

You have difficulty admitting that USA has ill intentions and wants to conquer the world...

Well, look around you: do you see any other superpower at present. There is your answer; what do you want me to say?

@RazPak

Bhai mera khayal ha ka aap un kay nuksan pay khus hotay huay ya bhool gay ho ka 1 un kay aik banday kay badlay hamaray 100 maray ha.

Main ki si keh nuksan pr ney khush hota, bur woh khud apne ap ko nuksan de re hain. I live in the United States. There will be no future here if they keep waging war.

Back
Top Bottom