What's new

19 imported food items deemed 'Haram'

Status
Not open for further replies.
no actually its your govt who is concerned about what pakistanis should eat. btw do you know that your quaid e azam jinnah was very fond of pork?
Only a PIGHEADED can delusion to feed his fantasy....8-)

You should delete this post. You seem to insinuate that there is a halal version of pig or pork. That is insensitive to Muslims
You mean there isn't? :unsure:
In any case, Jaanbaz has committed blasphemy and must ... yeah.

Halal Pig.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why blame cute pigs? :(
Who is this guy? :D Pardon me but is he ...err expecting?

What makes a food haram? Genuine question

everything except vegetables, fish,milk and eggs if not sacrificed according halal ritual.

only poultry, animals on four feet who regurgitate food(goat, buffalo, cow camel) can be sacrificed and thus are halal but if not killed by islamic way they are also not allowed to be consumed.

everything except vegetables, fish,milk and eggs if not sacrificed according halal ritual.

only poultry, animals on four feet who regurgitate food(goat, buffalo, cow camel) can be sacrificed and thus are halal but if not killed by islamic way they are also not allowed to be consumed.
How do you know the animal has been butchered in the Islamic way?

How do you know the animal has been butchered in the Islamic way?
we have low suspicion index. plus there are islamic societies everywhere that certify products. otherwise i strict to vegetarian diet if not availble. plus not all people really follow this they just are contended if its potential halal animal like poultry cow, goat etc

You mean there isn't? :unsure:
In any case, Jaanbaz has committed blasphemy and must ... yeah.

Why blame cute pigs? :(
Who is this guy? :D Pardon me but is he ...err expecting
?
he is a member/chief of pakistan ulema council

Last edited:
Anything that was injurious to health was haram as far as food was concerned. That was the ORIGINAL idea.

Now medical science can tell with atom size precision what're the effects of a thing eaten.

Use medical science and make life easy.

Is it safe for him ? He's an Indian Hindu. :coffee:

Ghalib used to drink ? Real question ! If that is his quote, love that ! I'm gonna use that.
Kaafir ko to hoor -o -saroor
aur momin ko fakat waida e hoor o saroor......

this thread is a perfect example of how obsessed indians are with what Pakistan and Pakistanis do

Yes. Same as a Pakistanis are concerned about a part of our people and their lives in India. But its not only in PdF but everywhere in Pakistan.

Yes, we will always be concerned, when your army and BJP members would kill humans, due to their religion and caste.

They can go to hell for Pop Tarts. Not giving it up.

Only a PIGHEADED can delusion to feed his fantasy....8-)

Jinnah was an atheist. Many times he was photographed with a glass in his hand. He may or may not have eaten pork but the claim is not unlikely. He had stayed in England for quite some time after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom