Not open for further replies.
e684f9a384b1a2addc4e102525c056aa9f633e03a6563f697b507863182985e0.jpg

yor-new-profile-picture-its-haram.jpg

ce960704845781e9a486f362dbbd65a5c9fb04e87a0e93b1ad489f62ff36ebb9.jpg

image.jpg

c6560a7dfbed0e3fb9ed6032a8c0c182ac789153334f889b6366af9be92b0cd8.jpg

7e7.jpg

Ok since when you guys start meats?

Hindus in India started eating meat shortly after they started butchering all the minorities and realized that there were no place to bury them. Cremating them was just too much of a headache. So they ate them. Having had a taste of human meat, they decided to explore animal meat and jeez the demand rose to 71% or more of the Hindus. The issue was then put to the Hindu Council of India and a fatwa was issued that before consuming any meat, including human meat of minorities, Hindus were to say a mantra to purify the meat. Now it is all kosher with us to eat meat.

Side-note: my friend @Iggy is a minority in India since he is Christian. I check up daily whether he is alive since I've booked his carcass for serving to my family in Delhi come next Diwali

Still have millions of options rather then eating ghass phuss .

Still better then just eat Veges like in India... and if all these imported Stuff is Haram who say we don't make such stuff Chicken Soup Jell-o and pasta please give me a break all these can be eaten anywhere in the cities

You obviously know nothing about India if you think all Indians are vegetarians. Ironically the west is moving towards a vegan diet.

As for the "haram" foods I don't think it will affect the Pakistani consumer, at least that is what I think.

Ingredients of Products are more important for these ch***s than people getting killed because of terrorism on daily basis, and not having basic necessities to survive.

My bet the guy who came up with the list is a politician. After all what job does a politician have other than creating issues? After all they also have to show they are working.

Paper mentioned 26 items. Just watched a program clip from Karachi showing 2 men mincing rats:suicide:

:lol:

:rofl:

Could you please put the original quote here ? Thank you so much and I won't troll you for a week, won't take offence at your trolling for a week, promise ! :enjoy:

well its a famous quote , i will post it if i find it

Vast majority of indian hindus who visited praised Pakistani hospitality.

Have you even been to pakistan? I highly doubt it. It is South Asian custom to be hospitable to you guests, even if you hate them. Nothing special in the way pakistanis treat Indian yatras or how Indians treat pakistani tourists.

You obviously know nothing about India if you think all Indians are vegetarians. Ironically the west is moving towards a vegan diet.

As for the "haram" foods I don't think it will affect the Pakistani consumer, at least that is what I think.

My bet the guy who came up with the list is a politician. After all what job does a politician have other than creating issues? After all they also have to show they are working.

I was not saying about whole India eats veges but yeah most of Hindus don;t like to eat meat you took me wrong there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom