What's new

19 imported food items deemed 'Haram'

Status
Not open for further replies.
While condemnable, my question to my countrymen is this: How sure you are that you do not eat anything haram that is manufactured in Pakistan? In-fact probability of those food items adulterated with 'haram' ingredients is much higher than what we use to import, thanks to our corrupt businessmen. Dead chickens, goats, and buffalos (even horses, donkeys, and dogs) are served in even well-respected eateries throughout Pakistan.

Probably the only time we get to eat 'authentic' zabeeha is when we sacrifice the animals by ourselves, or during the Eid-ul-Adha.

Nope! I am not making presumptions about india either. You on the other hand have an unhealthy obsession with Pakistan.
nope. i am making as much as presumption as your pakistani buddy there.

Khan sahib - Does National Assembly Committee have no other thing to do that they are wasting time on these things? We are feeding officials of food department for reason, they are far worse contamination in so called "Halal Products" than this and you know it very well.
This is important also. I agree there should be a stricter control on contamination and quality checks at local stores but that does not mean this is not important.

Reactions: HRK
Still better then just eat Veges like in India... and if all these imported Stuff is Haram who say we don't make such stuff Chicken Soup Jell-o and pasta please give me a break all these can be eaten anywhere in the cities

That is an insult and a wrong assumption. There are a hell lots of meat lovers in India. Meat is essential in our daily diet as well as veggies. Only some do not consume meat.

While condemnable, my question to my countrymen is this: How sure you are that you do not eat anything haram that is manufactured in Pakistan? Dead chickens, goats, and buffalos are served in even well-respected eateries throughout Pakistan.

Probably the only time we get to eat 'authentic' zabeeha is when we sacrifice the animals by ourselves, or during the Eid-ul-Adha.

Forget about dead chickens, goats and buffalo - there are even cases of meat of donkeys and dogs sold as beef and mutton.

This is important also. I agree there should be a stricter control on contamination and quality checks at local stores but that does not mean this is not important.

I don't think it's important enough that issue should be taken to assembly, why forking food department herself can't take action.

I don't think it's important enough that issue should be taken to assembly, why forking food department herself can't take action.
I think the issue of importing food with no checks on the Halal status is troublesome and there needs to be a closer check on it. Like I said the other issues are just as important but bringing this into news can help people who do not bother checking about the origin or thinking the food is halal

I think the issue of importing food with no checks on the Halal status is troublesome and there needs to be a closer check on it. Like I said the other issues are just as important but bringing this into news can help people who do not bother checking about the origin or thinking the food is halal

That's the problem with my countrymen that they can't decide the priorities and needs, Pakistan already have pretty clear and straight laws against sale of Non-Halal products or products with Non-Halal ingredients to Muslims. It's duty of food department to ensure compliance. If they want to make Muslim population aware of this being Non-Halal than they can simply advertise name of products and force manufacture to mention clearly on the packing or ban them if they don't comply. Members of National Assembly should not waste time and money of public on petty issues when there is mountains of problems which needs attention.

Peene day Sharab humko masjid mai beth ker galib ..
Taake log ayen , aur kutty ki tarah kut lagaen :rofl::rofl::rofl:

on topic ... Pakistani's are willing to sell anything for money , let alone haram things, they can even sell human meat if they get a chance .

Seems like someone didn't get their share of the import bill.

Is it safe for him ? He's an Indian Hindu. :coffee:

Ghalib used to drink ? Real question ! If that is his quote, love that ! I'm gonna use that.
Vast majority of indian hindus who visited praised Pakistani hospitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom