What's new

19 FC men injured in attack by militants

@Areesh Balochistan has a govt or under security forces?

They are ruled by allied govt of PML(N) and National Party of Dr Abdul Malik. There is no army in Baluchistan. Only paramilitary forces of FC are there to assist police and levies.

Thanks to both. Asked because I guess there were some demands few months back that Balochistan should be handed over to army.

Thanks to both. Asked because I guess there were some demands few months back that Balochistan should be handed over to army.

Yeah - Because politicians are corrupt and FC is not trained & equipped enough to eliminate these yahoos.

Oh no need for that. FC is doing fine job there BLA is not much threat compared to TTP thats why army is dealing with TTP.

Yeah - Because politicians are corrupt and FC is not trained & equipped enough to eliminate these yahoos.
Yeah but I guess BLA is not that much a threat like Talibans. Anyway I would love to see a dedicated COIN force in Pakistan army and other para-military forces.

Oh no need for that. FC is doing fine job there BLA is not much threat compared to TTP thats why army is dealing with TTP.
Thats sort of true but still army could deal BLA better.

Not needed. BLA are good only for hit and run tactics. FC and Police can handle that well. TTP is a threat that can't be dealt by FC or Police. They don't hit and run. They stay and establish their rule. That's why they are a greater threat.

Yeah but I guess BLA is not that much a threat like Talibans. Anyway I would love to see a dedicated COIN force in Pakistan army and other para-military forces.

Yes agreed but right now its not a better idea to do so Army is already busy, and if someone got killed by hand ofArmy BLA sympathizers will blame it on PA and International Media will start crying we have no intention of making BLA a international sensation.

When TTP is crushed for ever then BLA will also die because most of there investments are coming through Afghanistan . BLA is just a nuisance and can be crushed easily.

Back
Top Bottom