What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

Set aside this is a local thing, yes, we call something being Fortified Mood, that's the basis of the popular Hong Kong Movie Chung Hing Jungle. Let's set this aside

Did English Translation matter?

Are you American? Or Australian? Or are you Not a Chinese?

You read the content in Chinese, you understand the content in Chinese, which make what I translated into, even as you claim, that's a bad translation, really does not matter.

And finally, local Hong Kong dialect is not going to be the same in Mandarin, a lot of stuff we say does not make sense to mandarin speaker, can you translate "咩" in English?

Lol look man it seems like every time someone talks with you, you need to write long screeds explaining why what you said isn't what you really mean despite the written quote being right there.

Clearly either everyone else has a problem with language or you have a problem with language and I don't just mean Chinese.

Oh boy...
spoken-reasons-john-baker-jr.gif

Lol look man it seems like every time someone talks with you, you need to write long screeds explaining why what you said isn't what you really mean despite the written quote being right there.

Clearly either everyone else has a problem with language or you have a problem with language and I don't just mean Chinese.
Again, there are A LOT of difference in Cantonese than in Mandarin, already raise one example. can do more if you want more.

The issue here is not about Chinese, as I said, you claim Chinese is a contextual language, and this is a KNOWN FACT that Chinese word have multiple meaning unlike English word, so it cannot be of contextual to begin with. There are no way you can know anyone, be it Mandarin or Cantonese speaker, saying without them giving you context.

It's not about everyone or me having problem with Chinese, it's about the difference. You are saying, a Mandarin Speaker would automatically understand what a Cantonese speaker say, that's false. In fact, if I record a passage, you probably have no idea what I said unless I send you a transcript. Even both language is called "Chinese"

Again, there are A LOT of difference in Cantonese than in Mandarin, already raise one example. can do more if you want more.

The issue here is not about Chinese, as I said, you claim Chinese is a contextual language, and this is a KNOWN FACT that Chinese word have multiple meaning unlike English word, so it cannot be of contextual to begin with. There are no way you can know anyone, be it Mandarin or Cantonese speaker, saying without them giving you context.

It's not about everyone or me having problem with Chinese, it's about the difference. You are saying, a Mandarin Speaker would automatically understand what a Cantonese speaker say, that's false. In fact, if I record a passage, you probably have no idea what I said unless I send you a transcript. Even both language is called "Chinese"

I never said Chinese is a contextual language. You have me confused for someone else.

I don't think you know what context means. Every language relies on context to define certain words including English. But there are a list of common definitions of words and characters and when you say something has a definition that is nowhere in the dictionary or common use then it brings everything you say into question.

Do you even know how many people tell me to go back to China?
But no matter what your loyalty is still with them, right? the ones who call you name and abuse you regularly. is this so called Stockholm syndrome?

But no matter what your loyalty is still with them, right? the ones who call you name and abuse you regularly. is this so called Stockholm syndrome?
Who said I am loyal to anyone?

I do what I think was right, I criticizes US politic as well as Chinese or anyone constantly, I am a dead opponent to Trump and in case you have not read some of the comment I made in Russian-Ukrainian War thread, I am not a fan of Biden either.

Dude, you love your country, unconditionally, that's fine, I accept 2 principle.

1.) Government DOES NOT represent a country. I can love Russia but I hate Putin and his government, I can love Ukrainian and I hate Zelenskyy (In fact as I said before I am no fan of him in 2019 when he was elected, he changed my view) I can love America but I hate the Biden government. I can love China but hate the CCP.

2.) I do what I think is right, I don't tow anyone lines. I trashed US COVID policy on Youtube and Facebook both when Trump was in charge and when Biden was in charge. I wrote article criticize US non-partisan politics. You have your free view to choose, I don't believe in towing anyone line.

As I said to @ChineseDragon a while ago, Government and Party comes and goes, but country and its people are here forever, ideology may change, just 80 years ago, China is not the China now, and god knows how many time Chinese "government" change hand in the last 5000 years with all these dynasty, so what when the next change of government come, you are going to stay with CCP and detest the new one or slide into whatever come next?

That is what you people failed to see, of course I appear anti-China, because China is what you lot only care about and you put your frame on it and I am anti-CCP. I will reiterate my open challenge to you and any Chinese poster last time I am around, go find me ONE SINGLE POST I made here that is anti China, and not just Anti-CCP, If you can find one, I give you 100 bucks and I leave this forum forever.

You and I have a different view on "Patriotism" I think Patriotism is to love your country, you think Patriotism is to love you party. That is the main difference. By the way, just so you know, there is a reason why I was never suspended for using false flag, that's because the management had already challenged me on this, I did show my ID to the management (I forgot if that is Horus or Webmaster) I remember the same thing they ask why I am hostile to Chinese member here. What I told you is what I told them.

So you can continue your crusade, or drop it all you like, you do what you think is right, I don't have beef with you as a Chinese, I have beef with CCP, so that's depends on how you want to frame yourself, if you are going to be a mouthpiece of CCP, then I will have a beef with you, because I have a beef with CCP

So honestly, what you want to do or what you want to think does not bother me at all, just do whatever the hell you want to do, it wouldn't change anything.

Last edited:
Who said I am loyal to anyone?

I do what I think was right, I criticizes US politic as well as Chinese or anyone constantly, I am a dead opponent to Trump and in case you have not read some of the comment I made in Russian-Ukrainian War thread, I am not a fan of Biden either.

Dude, you love your country, unconditionally, that's fine, I accept 2 principle.

1.) Government DOES NOT represent a country. I can love Russia but I hate Putin and his government, I can love Ukrainian and I hate Zelenskyy (In fact as I said before I am no fan of him in 2019 when he was elected, he changed my view) I can love America but I hate the Biden government. I can love China but hate the CCP.

2.) I do what I think is right, I don't tow anyone lines. I trashed US COVID policy on Youtube and Facebook both when Trump was in charge and when Biden was in charge. I wrote article criticize US non-partisan politics. You have your free view to choose, I don't believe in towing anyone line.

As I said to @ChineseDragon a while ago, Government and Party comes and goes, but country and its people are here forever, ideology may change, just 80 years ago, China is not the China now, and god knows how many time Chinese "government" change hand in the last 5000 years with all these dynasty, so what when the next change of government come, you are going to stay with CCP and detest the new one or slide into whatever come next?

That is what you people failed to see, of course I appear anti-China, because China is what you lot only care about and you put your frame on it and I am anti-CCP. I will reiterate my open challenge to you and any Chinese poster last time I am around, go find me ONE SINGLE POST I made here that is anti China, and not just Anti-CCP, If you can find one, I give you 100 bucks and I leave this forum forever.

You and I have a different view on "Patriotism" I think Patriotism is to love your country, you think Patriotism is to love you party. That is the main difference. By the way, just so you know, there is a reason why I was never suspended for using false flag, that's because the management had already challenged me on this, I did show my ID to the management (I forgot if that is Horus or Webmaster) I remember the same thing they ask why I am hostile to Chinese member here. What I told you is what I told them.

So you can continue your crusade, or drop it all you like, you do what you think is right, I don't have beef with you as a Chinese, I have beef with CCP, so that's depends on how you want to frame yourself, if you are going to be a mouthpiece of CCP, then I will have a beef with you, because I have a beef with CCP

So honestly, what you want to do or what you want to think does not bother me at all, just do whatever the hell you want to do, it wouldn't change anything.
You claimed a lot but every single Chinese member here feels you hate China more than most foreign China haters, this gut feeling can not be simply explained away by a few sentences , your words are filled with self righteousness but you don't really make people feel this way. we'll keep an eye on if you really stick to these so called personal principles in the future or you are just lying.

You claimed a lot but every single Chinese member here feels you hate China more than most foreign China haters, this gut feeling can not be simply explained away by a few sentences , your words are filled with self righteousness but you don't really make people feel this way. we'll keep an eye on if you really stick to these so called personal principles in the future or you are just lying.
Again, go look up on my post history. $100 for every post you found me bashing China. I have 10 years of posting history.

Plus, I don't really care what you think or do, I am not into your "Little" club. As I said, I only do two things.

1.) If you are Pro-CCP, I AM going to bash you
2.) If you bash me, I WILL bash you back.

It's that simple.

As for the flag, as I said, there are nothing probably you can do, so if you want to fight a losing fight try to take down my flag, that's up to you.

This is how I look, I cannot change the fact, not that I enjoy of being call Chinese especially so if you are in Australia or America. but that I can't change.

Again, as for why I calling myself that here, because I can, and the more you say I cannot the more I will do that. Is it understand to you?
Feel sorry for you, seond class citizen in both countries. disoriented about who you really are after being repeatedly told to go back to China and I can feel how frustrated you are for not being able to change your face and skin color

Feel sorry for you, seond class citizen in both countries. disoriented about who you really are after being repeatedly told to go back to China and I can feel how frustrated you are for not being able to change your face and skin color
au contraire, I am very proud of my heritage, I mean if you want to be an idiot, that's on you. that's go both way, whether or not you are an American Bigot, Australian Bigot or Chinese Bigot.

Word is just word, it only offensive IF you take it offensive, and if I have to get piss about any type of Idiot around my world, then I would not have time to do anything but piss at people.

Did you have the Chinese citizenship when you served in the US military?

Yes or No?
He himself said he has a house in China and then he himself added that without mainland papers he wouldn't be able own a house there ( where ever he said the house address was).
He is not a 2Lt , probably lives in a rented apartment with his landlord who might be an ex-serviceman who tells him all the bullshit stories.

au contraire, I am very proud of my heritage, I mean if you want to be an idiot, that's on you. that's go both way, whether or not you are an American Bigot, Australian Bigot or Chinese Bigot.

Word is just word, it only offensive IF you take it offensive, and if I have to get piss about any type of Idiot around my world, then I would not have time to do anything but piss at people.
Proud? lol, it's you who said not enjoy being Chinese looking and there's nothing you can do about it, everyone can see how proud you are in those statements.

Proud? lol, it's you who said not enjoy being Chinese looking and there's nothing you can do to change it, everyone can see how proud you are in those statements.
I said I am not enjoy looking like YOU The CCP Bootlicker that lick boots and piss on everyone. Australian included.

I cannot change the fact that YOU PEOPLE look like me, I can, however, educate people about the difference.

People here have problem with Chinese who tow CCP line, not other Chinese, (Malay Chinese, or Hong Konger, or Singaporean) or other Asian, they have no problem with Japanese or Korean or Taiwanese. You need to get this fact right,

I said I am not enjoy looking like YOU The CCP Bootlicker that lick boots and piss on everyone. Australian included.

I cannot change the fact that YOU PEOPLE look like me, I can, however, educate people about the difference.
lol, do you enjoy being called "go back to China"?

He himself said he has a house in China and then he himself added that without mainland papers he wouldn't be able own a house there ( where ever he said the house address was).
He is not a 2Lt , probably lives in a rented apartment with his landlord who might be an ex-serviceman who tells him all the bullshit stories.
LMFAO......

Dumbo actually speak.

In case you did not get it, if you watch these Chinese dude said, you don't need a citizenship to buy house in China.

What a moron.

AS for what I do in the Military. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT Military? By watching movie??

lol, do you enjoy being called "go back to China"?
Is every Asian Chinese?

Back
Top Bottom