What's new

18k gold foil Lamborghini Aventador S lands in Islamabad

no one handed it down to him, it's his hard work that helps him afford these cars.... others shouldn't be having an expectation from him

no one handed it down to him, it's his hard work that helps him afford these cars.... others shouldn't be having an expectation from him
You never know... this kind of wealth and its display is normally from the corrupt goons.. An honest and a diligent person normally won't do such show off. I'm totally okay with buying a good car but doing it the gold plating is simply stupid and nothing but pomp.

lollllz what about those whom own business jets man :D
Business jet is a necessity for a business tycoon. It is not for show off rather it lets you do the job but many only buy for luxury and to show off. My company bought king air C90 because we needed to transport sensitive equipment to different states to help our corporate clients. And now we are thinking to replace it even though it is not the jet. In our case, it was right at the trade between the cost of travel and time saved + safety/security of the equipment.

You never know... this kind of wealth and its display is normally from the corrupt goons.. An honest and a diligent person normally won't do such show off. I'm totally okay with buying a good car but doing it the gold plating is simply stupid and nothing but pomp.
it's not gold plated.... it's covered in gold tint stickers wrap... i wonder why he didn't use covered up car for transportation... maybe such is not available there?

Islamabad is a city of rich both in terms of power and in terms of money.

it's not gold plated.... it's covered in gold tint stickers wrap... i wonder why he didn't use covered up car for transportation... maybe such is not available there?
what a ludicrous crap is that... a person who can spend millions on buying a car can't afford to buy a the car cover.
In my parental home in Pakistan, 2-3 vehicles stand often covered by a dark cloth to protect them from dust and other factors.
He didn't cover his car for exactly the reason behind the gold plating..i.e. to show off and frankly, most of the people even don't like gold colour on cars.

We can catch and collect much more tax if we just monitor these things
But usually every one is involve in these things from customs to fbr.
dont be oversmart boy
the guy is rich and a property business tycoon.He can afford all those things from his legal earned money.Despite being a PTI voter i will go against imran khan or any other jealous lunatic who think rich people should not live like rich people and give their money to donations or FBR via unjustified tax schemes.Its my right to spend my money the way i want.

Are you able to scan all the streets of Wah Cantt?

Ye State Area, Lala Rukh Colony, Shah Wali Colony, Gulistan Colony, Officers Colony(Where I Am Right Now) From Taxila All The Way to Hasan Abdal

Back
Top Bottom