What's new

18k gold foil Lamborghini Aventador S lands in Islamabad

dont be oversmart boy
the guy is rich and a property business tycoon.He can afford all those things from his legal earned money.Despite being a PTI voter i will go against imran khan or any other jealous lunatic who think rich people should not live like rich people and give their money to donations or FBR via unjustified tax schemes.Its my right to spend my money the way i want.
If its legal, and all taxes are paid per government rules: he can drive a gold bugatti chiron for all I care and have all his future poop coated in gold and diamonds.

What religious texts refer to regarding such display and wastage of wealth is between him and the maker, and is also no business of the government.

Looks like Imran Bey can close the budget and trade deficits by simply making some tours in his neighborhood with an angry and hungry face!!!!!!

dont be oversmart boy
the guy is rich and a property business tycoon.He can afford all those things from his legal earned money.Despite being a PTI voter i will go against imran khan or any other jealous lunatic who think rich people should not live like rich people and give their money to donations or FBR via unjustified tax schemes.Its my right to spend my money the way i want.

Btw is there any problem in checking does he paid his taxes according to assets he has owned. bec every one knows how much rich people pay taxes in Pakistan. arent we?

If its legal, and all taxes are paid per government rules: he can drive a gold bugatti chiron for all I care and have all his future poop coated in gold and diamonds.

What religious texts refer to regarding such display and wastage of wealth is between him and the maker, and is also no business of the government.

Btw is there any problem in checking does he paid his taxes according to assets he has owned. bec every one knows how much rich people pay taxes in Pakistan. arent we?
Yes nothing wrong in checking it but a best as i know there is nothing against him regarding taxes.
The way you mentioned his taxes first showed most people think only those who don,t pay taxes or have haram ka maal get rich and thats what made me a bit angry.Self made people exist everywhere and not all rich people are corrupt.

I think agencies will start investigating now.

Investigations started a while back, during Gen Raheel's time.

Obviously not all would have been investigated but the big fish have been - mafia leaders and their front men.

Yes nothing wrong in checking it but a best as i know there is nothing against him regarding taxes.
The way you mentioned his taxes first showed most people think only those who don,t pay taxes or have haram ka maal get rich and thats what made me a bit angry.Self made people exist everywhere and not all rich people are corrupt.
in pakistan, it is nigh impossible to get rich with business unless you engage in corruption.

Bruh! Have you seen the traffic and roads in Pakistan. These cars are no good and useless unless you want your own museum.

For 70 million I can open my own lambo Factory here. :frown:

in pakistan, it is nigh impossible to get rich with business unless you engage in corruption.
come on man i cannot expect this non sense from a moderator.I know several pakistanis who are filthy rich and are not corrupt.

18k gold foil Lamborghini Aventador S lands in Islamabad

logo.png

ISLAMABAD: The 18k gold foil Lamborghini Aventador S luxury car has arrived in Islamabad. The car’s price is Rs185 million carrying taxes and duties of over Rs100 million paid by the owner to the government. The owner of this car hails from Islamabad. The car has been imported from the UK.

362249_360395_akhbar.jpg

“More than hundred million rupees has been paid to the government as duty/ taxes on this car. It has been imported via the UAE from the UK and reached Pakistan some three days back,” the owner said.

362249_2855143_akhbar.jpg

Customs officials have also confirmed the payment of taxes. They said 100pc customs duty, 60pc regulatory duty and two percent further tax was charged on importing a new car. Lamborghini Aventador S was first revealed on Dec 19, 2016 at the Sant’ Agata factory in Italy.

362249_2907879_akhbar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom