What's new

18 PAF Fighter Jets Participating in Shaheen-4 Exercise.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
At least 18 PAF Fighter aircraft have arrived in China to participate in the Shaheen-4 Exercise.
The contingent includes six each of JF-17 Thunders, F-7PGs and ROSE Mirages from No-7 Bandit Squadron

005zFEMbgw1evzrle5e6mj30hs06udgg.jpg

005zFEMbgw1evzrlep6i3j30hs08t0tb.jpg

Perhaps due to strings attached with F16s can't be used in joint exercises with China.
Indians can use their mkis in exercises with the western countries and we cant use our 16's here.:(
That's OK. We do take part in exercises using our F-16's with other countries like UK, Turkey and KSA.

As for India, even they can't completely use their MKI's, Russia places several restrictions on their radar usage during exercises. It would be a lot more severe but NATO has had complete access to Su-27's in several Eastern Bloc nations for several years, so it's mostly pointless.

That's OK. We do take part in exercises using our F-16's with other countries like UK, Turkey and KSA.

As for India, even they can't completely use their MKI's, Russia places several restrictions on their radar usage during exercises. It would be a lot more severe but NATO has had complete access to Su-27's in several Eastern Bloc nations for several years, so it's mostly pointless.
I guess f16's will go up against mkis if a war broke out so should our 16's be there to practice on Chinese flankers ?

I guess f16's will go up against mkis if a war broke out so should our 16's be there to practice on Chinese flankers ?
Do you think PAF is not aware of that? They are doing better than fighting against SU-30's. They are even flying them!

Check out this beast, he has 3000 hours flying the F-16.
This is his current profile:
Viper Pilot Flying Hours - Masood

This is his profile from 6 months ago:
pak-png.215611

You can bet he learned a tonne of stuff flying the Su-30's and incorporated that with 3000 hours flying F-16's. If you want to blow a Flanker out of the sky with an F-16, he is probably the best guy in the world to do that job. He brought all that knowledge to PAF. This is just one guy i came to know about from easily available info, who knows what the hell is going on behind closed doors. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom