What's new

18 beaches of Balochistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whenever someone say 'Baluchistan', an image that comes in a mind is basically a desert, camels, and nothing else. But once you would see these beaches of Balochistan, you would visualize this province a very different way next time. These naturally preserved beaches, i.e. local authorities have done almost nothing to make attractive or worth tourism, yet they look so beautiful and mesmerizing.

Beach near Barambah

Coast Guards, Makran Coastal Highway

Gadani Beach

Gawadar

Gawadar Harbor

Hammer Head, Baluchistan

Jiwani Beach

confirmed beautiful, I've checked that area out on google earth a few times... someone put a few resorts and shacks in there, it really should be developed as a tourist destination.

Beauty!

Baluchistan has got everything a state/province dream to have, hope peace prevails and people prosper. These unknown beaches can become famous tourist spots, locals would definitely get benefit of industries associated with tourism.

Karachi ko lootna asaan hai, aur us ko kuch badle mein dene ki bhi zaroorat nahin

556716_309616875851694_1981739213_n.jpg

Simply Amazing ... Really want to Visit all those beaches in my life time ..
Wish that we will have peace in Balochistan very soon so we can go there without any fear , and people will start investing there , which will change the condition of people as well

this areas can be turned into tourism spots man so awesome.... Build resorts hotels here locals will get the benefit too much.... Rather then Expanding Karachi why don't build new cities??

4 years and I have been saying the same thing.. :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom