What's new

17 Years Pakistani Student Invents, cheapest Way to Produce Electricity

Research is always good.

From your own source:

Small but committed groups of cold fusion researchers have continued to conduct experiments using Fleischmann and Pons electrolysis set-ups in spite of the rejection by the mainstream community. Often they prefer to name their field Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) or Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions (CANR), also Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reactions (LANR), Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (CMNS) and Lattice Enabled Nuclear Reactions; one of the reasons being to avoid the negative connotations associated with "cold fusion". The new names avoid making bold implications, like implying that fusion is happening on them. Proponents see them as a more accurate description of the theories they put forward.

May be they will come up with something new, who knows?

Personally, I won't believe this until some tangible results are presented.

The sad reality is that no teen anywhere, regardless of their brilliance, is going to come up with an earth-changing theory that was somehow missed by PHD's with giant research teams and millions of dollars available for research.

Such scenarios make for a good TV movie but don't happen in real life.

First of all you have no idea about Pakistan's education grinding mill.
Our kids score top grades in O level with ease.

Secondly, i do believe that teens can also come up with earth changing theories.

Some times technology was not advance enough to implement advance technologies and today we have much more information and software aid to calculate and simulate complex equations and scenarios!

Now what is reported here is theory, to bring it to practical world some designs would be required and to implement designs, detailed engineering is required and he alone can't do it all but it is wrong to dis-credit any one's award winning research work only based on his age.

Without cheap gasoline we will how long the US can remain at top without starting another war :angel:

You called it an outright hoax

Cold Fusion IS an outright hoax, the new names are trying to avoid the claim that fusion is actually taking place!

I wouldn't call $4 per gallon gasoline cheap, but you might be richer! :D

............ any one's award winning research work only based on his age.

Okay, please present the details of this research then so that it can be judged properly.

Cold Fusion IS an outright hoax, the new names are trying to avoid the claim that fusion is actually taking place!

Maybe they are scared of suffering the same fate as the University of Utah professors

Maybe they are scared of suffering the same fate as the University of Utah professors

Let's wait and see if there is tangible progress first.

Anybody who resolves this holy grail of energy will be famous forever, and would not need to be scared at all.

Not even the Oil Corporations ?

Let me guess... you're one of those guys that believes when Joe Smith invents a 250 mile per gallon carburetor, assassins from the oil companies come pay him a visit.

First of all you have no idea about Pakistan's education grinding mill.
Our kids score top grades in O level with ease.

You can believe what you want, but there isn't a 17 year old in this world that can touch an advanced pHD in physics or chemistry. They simply don't have the education for it. I've been a judge at many high school "science fairs" and the topics are age appropriate, which means childish theories and simplistic methodologies.

Remember the "teenager who devised a new air defense system" with an x-box controller, a fake video, and a crude point to point circuit board? Guys were going nuts, claiming it was evidence of some extraordinary brilliance. Yet it too was, in reality, another high school science project, nothing new, earth-changing, or even applicable.

Okay, please present the details of this research then so that it can be judged properly.

Go find your self.. don't you have internet available?

You can join him on his visit and ask what you need... why shall i help you?

I just posted a fücking news! and if you have objections.. record it and pass on.

Or ask your idiot compatriots what were they thinking when they sent the invite to a fake!

Let me guess... you're one of those guys that believes when Joe Smith invents a 250 mile per gallon carburetor, assassins from the oil companies come pay him a visit.

No I am one of the guy who believes that if regimes have been toppled and wars fought because of lucrative oil contracts why would such companies allow their monopoly to end without a fight ?

Producing electricity using earth magnetic field.This looks like fake news.

Back
Top Bottom