What's new

17 Unique Barbecue Dishes That You Have To Try At Least Once!

No wonder why i am gaining so much weight, other then the brain masala and kta kat i have eaten them all, but then again, they are not bbq anyway! :)
Can cook quite a few on this list actually :P

@Nilgiri @nair well i know all Pakistani friends will be here by themselves so i thought it is you guys i must tag here. :)

I really like southern US BBQ style....but BBQ in general.

Does Satay count as BBQ? Thats on my favourite list too. @madokafc

Man chargah is my favourite... got introduced by a pakistani friend. I haven't tried Nihari yet :(

U must try it, bro....Pakistanis have lot of Nihari from various restaurants, each having different taste...then in dessert, rubri, kheer, sawiyyan.....:smitten:

Nice BBQ dishes! Wish more Pakistani bros open BBQ restaurants in Shanghai and other nearby cities, I will gladly become one frequent customer.

I noted....Who knows, may b, I m also among the ones bringing Pakistani BBQ taste to China, and Shanghai...Thanks for your comment and time, bro....

Off course. Occasionally visits Pak restaurants even it means post-meal "acid reducers".....
Well there are quite a few commonalities between Pakistani and Turkish cuisines like Shish Kebab or seekh kebab.
I love Turkish Pidé, Döner Kebab, Turkish baklava
Whenever I travel in Europe, the sight of a Turkish restaurant gives me such a pleasure.

Well there are quite a few commonalities between Pakistani and Turkish cuisines like Shish Kebab or seekh kebab.
I love Turkish Pidé, Döner Kebab, Turkish baklava
Whenever I travel in Europe, the sight of a Turkish restaurant gives me such a pleasure.

Please check out this portion of this thread for your viewing interest:

https://defence.pk/threads/mark-wiens-star-alliance-world-trip.447408/page-3#post-8731246

Tag any others you know that enjoy Turkish cuisine and cuisine in general (the trip goes all around the world and will be updated regularly).

I missed lunch today but couldn't ignore anything with BBQ in it.

Talking about Turkish food, I was down at "Ottoman Kitchen" couple days ago :)

Had all of these things.Whatever u can find in Lahore,u can find in Delhi.A trip to Jama Masjid is must once a week to fulfill weekly Protein quota under 200 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom