What's new

17 Unique Barbecue Dishes That You Have To Try At Least Once!

my dream is to eat fish, i cant rember which bridge it is dangli or mangla but goddamn i missed out they were closing in hour and i wanted fresh fish caught then and there to eat. They had fish already gutted in th ice block fridge but it stench i got put off. i offered 20 quid but they said it too dark now. i am still upset.

you guys are so lucky here in uk it all chemical/tin/gmo crap nuffin is natural nowadays.

@long_ @Sanchez @HAKIKAT @Sinopakfriend @Chinese-Dragon @Beast :-)...You guys food lover or not? fond of foreign cuisine?

Young brohter,

You are naughty!

Putting such delicious meat dishes in front of my nose...yummmmmmy.

Here in NL we have some great Chinese hidden places...I know them all!

But there are only two great Pak restuarants in NL... one is in Amsterdam and one is in Arnhem...rest of them are run by Pak peoples and called some indian names...

But Amsterdam one is authentic...Kashmirir peoples... great couple...very friendly and humble...

The only way I will forgive you...for your naughtiness is ...if ever I come to your beautiful country...then you have to treat me to all these great dishes...

Whenever you enjoy them think of us...off you go now and have great fun...

You crazy Pakistanis...!!!!

Young brohter,

You are naughty!

But there are only two great Pak restuarants in NL... one is in Amsterdam and one is in Arnhem...rest of them are run by Pak peoples and called some indian names...

But Amsterdam one is authentic...Kashmirir peoples... great couple...very friendly and humble...

The only way I will forgive you...for your naughtiness is ...if ever I come to your beautiful country...then you have to treat me to all these great dishes...

u r always welcome dear pakistanis are very welcoming peoples.u will love the place.

but still guys tukish kabab are also no less

u r always welcome dear pakistanis are very welcoming peoples.u will love the place.

but still guys tukish kabab are also no less

Thank you, young brother!

All the Pak people I have met so far in Europe and America are great hosts and have generous hearted...
how could it be otherwise in your country then?

Turkish food is also great...kebab and some turkish shorma...with garlic sauce...best ever...you can buy all the spices from turkish supermarkets here... great friendly people.

So here is the deal...let us finish CPEC and start the best and biggest bbq in the world...

Deal?

No wonder why i am gaining so much weight, other then the brain masala and kta kat i have eaten them all, but then again, they are not bbq anyway! :)
Can cook quite a few on this list actually :P

@Nilgiri @nair well i know all Pakistani friends will be here by themselves so i thought it is you guys i must tag here. :)

You are gaining weight, for some weird reason, you actually seemed like a person with additional weight to me, glad that you confirmed it :enjoy:

Young brohter,

You are naughty!

hahahahaha....U all welcome to my home....Karachi, Pakistan. Thanks :) ....Time to have some Food diplomacy...;) :smitten:

hahahahaha....U all welcome to my home....Karachi, Pakistan. Thanks :) ....Time to have some Food diplomacy...;) :smitten:

Food diplomacy is the best ever!

In Karachi came premier Zhou Enlai...back in those days...he was really impressed with what you had achieved then...

As a lot of Chinese are coming to Karachi now...time to introduce Food Friendship...wont you think?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom