What's new

17 killed in Illegal US drone attack

OFFICIAL toll now at 21 dead (read: martyred) Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Eyewitness reports say 13 missiles were fired (official news agencies saying 2).

No report yet who was killed (just US/Anon sources saying allegedly "militants" were killed. Like always. No proof, no humanity)

And then people say why do we rejoice when American/NATO soliders are killed/commit suicide! huh

And people say why do we keep using drone attacks in Pakistan.

Will any Pakistani govt. official visit the attack site/compound to know and document the causalities? Or its already done or ignored?

OFFICIAL toll now at 21 dead (read: martyred) Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

Eyewitness reports say 13 missiles were fired (official news agencies saying 2).

No report yet who was killed (just US/Anon sources saying allegedly "militants" were killed. Like always. No proof, no humanity)

And then people say why do we rejoice when American/NATO soliders are killed/commit suicide! huh

I doubt that 13 missiles were fired. I think it could be the explosions that the missiles triggered when they hit the compound. Could be either gas explosions or ammunition stockpile exploding.

As for militants that were killed. This is not USA who is claiming that they were militants but the Pakistani Intelligence which claimed that foreign militants were killed in this strike.

And have you forgotten, that its the ISI which is feeding these drones info on which terrorists to take out.

Will any Pakistani govt. official visit the attack site/compound to know and document the causalities? Or its already done or ignored?

They aren't allowed up there.

Maybe the drone strikes would stop if there weren't SO MANY good targets (terrorists) up there. What the hell is going on up there, anyway ? Why isn't the government allowed to check things out in their own country ? In the op article, it says the local clerics are protesting the strike by boycotting polio vaccinations !! BOY !! That'll teach US a lesson !!!

The writ of Pakistani govt does not work in those areas. The casualty figures are also provided by the terrorists so dont know whether to believe them or not.

@ Asim

Kiyani is not alone... this whole ****iing Army leadraan are ***** !!!!! they are getting $$ What always i say.... now many people sa the same thing "BEGERAT FAUJI" first Zia thn Musharaf begerat and now kiyani... this Army DESTROY Pakistan more than Pakistan Enemies!

@ Asim

Kiyani is not alone... this whole ****iing Army leadraan are ***** !!!!! they are getting $$ What always i say.... now many people sa the same thing "BEGERAT FAUJI" first Zia thn Musharaf begerat and now kiyani... this Army DESTROY Pakistan more than Pakistan Enemies!

Mere saamne Kayani ka naam hai, so I can only blame him.

He has the gun to shoot down enemy planes and yet he just watches them bombard Pakistani civilians day after day. The further news is that defence establishment okayed the nato supply route. So he rewards people to massacre Pakistanis.

Either he is a phattu, haramkhor or he is a traitor.

Choice is yours.

Laanat aisay Chiefs pe! Inse toh kuttay zyada wafadar hotay hain

@ Asim

I guess U 100% right "Our FauJ leadership is realli beghairat otherwise we wouldn't have seen such a day"
If it reamined like that, I'm afraid we won't see Pakistan on the map nomore in near future...........:smokin:

VERY COMMENDABLE JOB DONE BY DRONE IN ELIMINATING THESE TERRORISTS. THESE HAVE TO BE CONTINUED INCESSANTLY BY USA TO GET RID FROM THESE PEOPLE. VIRTUALLY, PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT IS CAUGHT AMONGST JUDICIARY, MILITARY AS WELL AS THE SWORD OF USA.

how many of them were 'terrorists' 2 or 3 or may be none, just to get 2 or 3 terrorists they killed 15 other. Now this is the height of terrorism , damn u Pakistani govt and army generals. The shahadat of Pakistani soldiers gone waste

Mere saamne Kayani ka naam hai, so I can only blame him.

He has the gun to shoot down enemy planes and yet he just watches them bombard Pakistani civilians day after day. The further news is that defence establishment okayed the nato supply route. So he rewards people to massacre Pakistanis.

Either he is a phattu, haramkhor or he is a traitor.

Choice is yours.

Laanat aisay Chiefs pe! Inse toh kuttay zyada wafadar hotay hain

I am still not nderstand how this alone kiyani take decisions.. at least ... i am not convened that he is the only who take decisions and send orders "Alone" ......

I am still not nderstand how this alone kiyani take decisions.. at least ... i am not convened that he is the only who take decisions and send orders "Alone" ......
He isn't the only one.

Have you not read the 'English press in Pakistan'? As it is they continue to bash the military - without parliament and the GoP signing off on any policy to take military action against these illegal drone attacks, the same GoP and media is going to be bashing Pakistan.

The PA cannot take action such as this against the US without the GoP being on board - because otherwise these traitors will be feeding all sorts of BS to the media and begging the US to 'put the Army in its place' covertly.

This was expected US showed & punished Pakistan for stopping the supply route for that long. The fact is US wants to stretch this imaginary war in Pakistan & US is doing what ever they can to provoke Pakistan Army. PPP is already spreading chaos in Pakistan & doing a very good job for the US on the other hand US is doing what ever they can to hurt Pakistan.

The only solution left for Pakistan is for Pak Army to take over & eliminate the corrupt politicians who are only working for foreign powers, specially US.

A temporary civilian care taker Govt. needs to be set up under the supervision of Pak Army & elections must be held under the supervision of Pak Army because if these bastards stay in power it is guaranteed they will win once again.

This one is for the supporters of Nawaz Sharif, this is a person who has always left Pakistan at the time of crises & tough time for example when Raymond Davis was about to be released he left Pakistan & went to UK with ta fake excuse of bad health & he has done the same thing recently when the supply line was about to open he once again left Pakistan with a excuse of a trip to Europe (WTF he is not even elected) (this a** hole was also exposed by his party worker he says "when ever Pakistan is in problems Nawaz Sharif has always left Pakistan at that time"). We all can see the evil games that is been played by both PPP & PML-N they are fooling & playing with the people of Pakistan. It is because of their dis honesty with the Pakistan, Pakistan is in this situation.

To save Pakistan Pak Army must take over & they need to do this now. Pakistan is been dragged in to a war.

He isn't the only one.

Have you not read the 'English press in Pakistan'? As it is they continue to bash the military - without parliament and the GoP signing off on any policy to take military action against these illegal drone attacks, the same GoP and media is going to be bashing Pakistan.

The PA cannot take action such as this against the US without the GoP being on board - because otherwise these traitors will be feeding all sorts of BS to the media and begging the US to 'put the Army in its place' covertly.

Agreed but the problem is what we knw very well that the Army have supremacy over all the institutions in Pakistan actually. Without Military approval Govt can't do anything on their own. Salala is the example of Military control over the country. They pushed the Govt to stop supply and now again push Govt to re-open supply (back on decision). Now Govt to be blamed for everything but who is behind this game "Pakistan Army".

Back
Top Bottom