What's new

150,000 Russian troops on alert as US warns Putin!

Yup I am. Not all Chinese worship Pakistan. In fact many don't agree we should sacrifice our economic relationship with India to prop up a state controlled by Al Qaeda.

who is stopping you? ur free to worship india... not a single spare **** will be given from my side thts for sure.

Nothing is stopping me.
I support Russia for what they do to keep peace in this world.

yeah world peace.. over rated bs... specially when it comes to russia... ask the afghans,the poles or their neighbours..

yeah world peace.. over rated bs... specially when it comes to russia... ask the afghans,the poles or their neighbours..

So you support a mass murdering tyrannical fascist empire over a peace loving country like Russia?

So you support a mass murdering tyrannical fascist empire over a peace loving country like Russia?

is that an oxymoron? 1 million Afghans died,5-6 million refugees.. millions wounded.. as a result of russian invasion..

Thats just a small example.

Sorry that was USSR 1917 - 1989.

the chinese guy is discussing about USSR.

I am against American military or even political involvement. Let the Eastern Europeans take care of their own problems.

What about their involvement in protecting Taiwan?

Should they let the tiny island take care of itself too?

is that an oxymoron? 1 million Afghans died,5-6 million refugees.. millions wounded.. as a result of russian invasion..

Thats just a small example.

the chinese guy is discussing about USSR.

Russia invaded Afghanistan? :lol:

You are delusional.

What about their involvement in protecting Taiwan?

Should they let the tiny island take care of itself too?

America should take care of Americans. Let the people of Taiwan and China work out their problems and differences.

I'm against American involvement in others affairs. Sometimes, I like to "suggest" America put troops in India to get you Indians all rev up. But that is all for good fun.

America should take care of Americans. Let the people of Taiwan and China work out their problems and differences.

I'm against American involvement in others affairs. Sometimes, I like to "suggest" America put troops in India to get you Indians all rev up. But that is all for good fun.

You do realize that none of it matters. You don't matter.

You are too insignificant and too ignorant. More insignificant than ignorant...

BTW, if your leaders took your advice, the island would have been run over by now. It will be one day in any case...

Nothing will happen - there will be backdoor settlement as super power yanks can attack on weaker countries only.

Back
Top Bottom