What's new

15 Miles chase bags 2 hardcore terrorists.

Pakistan army killed two hard-core BLA terrorists near Gawader today... Forces chased them for 15 miles on foot on difficult terrain before sending them to hell.
DkADGTWWwAA5F-Q.jpg

DkADGTFX4AYaA4U.jpg

DkADGTFXgAA-8H-.jpg

15-miles ….. I believe 10-miles is the definition of Cross Country race in Army

India will not stop till india start feeling the same heat in india.. its times to inject indian medicine to india.

That's the million dollar question

The guns in the above posted picture is worth Rs 400000 in market. Their masters are spending a lot on them
10 billions dollars looted n invested in india. Steel and iron industries..70/80millions pounds property in u.k .and God know how much wealth in other countries....and you are saying that .an ak. Worth. 2/3 thousand dollars is a lot of money???? For u.n .me maybe....not to these hyena.s

good aiming.

one hit in head. other hit in heart.

Why do these poor people pick up the guns at first place. I hope IK's new government pays attention to Balochistan on priority basis.

Because their tribal leaders are depriving them, they get all the money from the Federation and use it for their own selves, because if they will spend it on the population then they will no longer have any control.

We need to get rid of these tribal leaders...

ik should negotiate with baloch separists and announce economic package for those who negotiate

I bet you say the same thing every time you look in the mirror :lol:
It is a sad reality that racism infects Pakistanis like cancer; any enemy of Pakistan can exploit this if they actually know how to.

They are Baloch Makranis, I wont go far as Sheedis(african migrants) but the features are somewhere in the middle.

Funny incident from the early 2000’s I recall from a family member who was witness to this(has to be narrated in the local language to affect so hopefully you understand): a member of the Makrani community was having an argument with a Pathan guard who would not let him into a family area on a beach.. the Makrani goes “abhi Ham azad ho raha hai phir tum ko bataye”
Pathan “Kya Azad hoga?”
Makrani” Ham azadi lega, India hamari madat kar raha hai”
Pathan “Ham tumko yehan se jane dega tu tum azadi lega, abhi tu tum idhar hi baitho”

The incident does also reflect that Indian contact and assistance was active for a long time, although in this case it could be just pure contact or hearsay from trips to the GCC this community frequently takes as labor.

Why do these poor people pick up the guns at first place. I hope IK's new government pays attention to Balochistan on priority basis.

Its a lucrative business for them, they sabotage installations and kidnap people for ransom. Non Baloch people are often targeted and killed. They get paid for this work and as long as the payments come there will be criminals for hire.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1512922/ending-18-year-exile-baloch-leader-returns-today/
“For some, badmouthing Pakistan has become a lucrative business,” he added.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1309508
Foreign agencies funding groups to destabilise country, Senate told

Back
Top Bottom