What's new

148 Maoists surrender in Andhra

I still remember the hyderabad blasts when I was a kid. Chandrashekhar Naidu during his CM tenure made a tactful decision of setting up a Special OP team called BlackHounds with help of Israeli special force. When that unit was unleashed on the maoists, their entire ilks got thrown ou of AP jungles within an year of deployment.

And now PWG is almost totally gone from that state.

i think thats Greyhound you wants to talk about..

Govt should used these surrendered Maoists to kill the left overs.. Would love to see those terrorists roasted alive..

and AP guys, I think ChandraBabu Naidu was amongst the best we have seen in recent past. Bring him back to power..

I still remember the hyderabad blasts when I was a kid. Chandrashekhar Naidu during his CM tenure made a tactful decision of setting up a Special OP team called BlackHounds with help of Israeli special force. When that unit was unleashed on the maoists, their entire ilks got thrown ou of AP jungles within an year of deployment.

It was Chandrababu Naidu , i dont know if there are black hounds but there are grey hounds under the rule of Chandrababu Naidu and Dr YS Reddy who effectively threw away maoists and mad them surrender .

You know what guys...Im proud to be from chennai,Their is no such security issues,like naxals in other states,or religious problems in gujarat,or terrorist attacks just like in bombay,Chennai is a well secured City,I miss it now...!

You know what guys...Im proud to be from chennai,Their is no such security issues,like naxals in other states,or religious problems in gujarat,or terrorist attacks just like in bombay,Chennai is a well secured City,I miss it now...!

I agree, Tamil Nadu on the whole is quite calm - there was a Hindu Muslim problem in Coimbatore once, but that has been effectively put down using a heavy hand. :tup:

May be thats something to do with the Tamil mentality who put TN's prosperity above anything else.

@all my bad

correction 1 : GreyHound YES

correction 2 : Chandrababu Naidu

Damn, I think I have amnesia probs :P

I still remember the hyderabad blasts when I was a kid. Chandrashekhar Naidu during his CM tenure made a tactful decision of setting up a Special OP team called BlackHounds]with help of Israeli special force. When that unit was unleashed on the maoists, their entire ilks got thrown ou of AP jungles within an year of deployment.

buddy it was not black hounds,it was grey hounds. my father was worked as a team member in that anti naxals operation.right now he is octopus,just is just similar to our NSG.

Back
Top Bottom