What's new

148 Maoists surrender in Andhra

black_jack

Reaction score
In Andhra Pradesh, 148 Maoists have surrendered before the police at Bhadrachalam in Khammam District. District Superintendent of Police Hari Kumar said the surrendered Naxals included three women.

AIR correspondent reports that for the first time in the recent past, huge number of Maoist militia members and the members of frontal organisations of banned outfits has surrendered before the law enforcing authorities in Andhra Pradesh after getting disillusioned with their ideologies. All these Militia members, who are sympathisers and helping the Maoists for many years, are aged between 15 to 23 years.

According to police, all of them belonged to tribal villages under Charla, Venkatapuram and Bhadrachalam mandals of Khammam district. Police alleged that the Maoists had involved these people in destructive works and some of them played role in offences like digging roads, setting ablaze construction equipment and felling trees. District police said all possible support would be provided from the government agencies to enable them to take up self-employment and lead normal life.

Newsonair : Sports News, Cricket News, Delhi News, Common Wealth Games 2010, News 2010. Business News, Political News, State News, International News, Exclusive News & more...

It's a Good news :tup:. I Hope Sense prevails and other too Follow them, so that we can all work towards the welfare of our country.

i will prefer them to include in army or in paramilitary forces.They will help them and increase the security in region.
they already have training to fight

Wait for few years, this movement will soon be restricted to very little part of India.

Genocide Genocide.. release the Maoist immediately.... this is a human right violation..! :angel:

I still remember the hyderabad blasts when I was a kid. Chandrashekhar Naidu during his CM tenure made a tactful decision of setting up a Special OP team called BlackHounds with help of Israeli special force. When that unit was unleashed on the maoists, their entire ilks got thrown ou of AP jungles within an year of deployment.

And now PWG is almost totally gone from that state.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom