145 Indian fishermen released as a goodwill gesture

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
145 Indian fishermen released as a goodwill gesture
Mohammad RazaDecember 28, 2017

Pakistani authorities on Thursday released 145 Indian nationals from Karachi's Malir Jail as a gesture of goodwill towards India, even as a war of words between Islamabad and New Delhi continued in the background on the circumstances in which a recent meeting between convicted spy Kulbhushan Jadhav and his family took place.

The freed prisoners, all fisherman who had trespassed into Pakistani waters, were taken amid tight security to Karachi Cantonment Railway Station, from where they will be sent to Lahore on board the Allama Iqbal Express.

The prisoners will subsequently be handed over to security forces at the Indian border.

The Indian prisoners seemed delighted upon learning of their release and have been looking forward to their repatriation.

ADVERTISEMENT
They also appreciated the way they were treated by Pakistani jail authorities, telling DawnNews that upon reaching home, they will demand from Indian authorities that they reciprocate and free Pakistani prisoners held in Indian jails.

The prisoners were also given gifts and cash prizes by Edhi Foundation head Faisal Edhi, who revealed that negotiations to have 140 more Indian prisoners released are underway.

Indians Have Already Shown How They React To Goodwill.There Was No Need For This.Better To Cut These Fisherman Into Pieces and Thrown Them In The Ocean.This Is Payback For Our Soldiers on LoC

WTF is wrong with us why are so obsessed with these Fucking good will gestures?

better release Jadhave and all the terrorists as goodwill gesture

We will be saving few plates of Daal Chawal i guess....

AGAIN WITH THE F*CKING GOODWILL GESTURES! JUST F*CK OFF PAK GOVERNMENT!!!

Thank you Pakistan. I hope few Pakistani fishermen too are released as a reciprocal gesture of goodwill by India.

Thank you Pakistan! I hope you will release Jhadav as well. A good will gesture, you know!

Thank you Pakistan! I hope you will release Jhadav as well. A good will gesture, you know!

exactly for that purpose this good will was done, to keep India's hope burning for Jadav release. Pakistan is really playing with India.

Back
Top Bottom