What's new

14 Reasons Why PML-N Deserves To Stay For Another 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this?
Instead of curing it you want to get rid of it?

Its not the job of the government to run Airlines or Steel Mills

About 5% of Pakistanis use PIA....

For that privileged class we have to spend billions of Rupees on subsidies

Just look at PTCL and the difference btw departments still under those sarkari muft khoor good for nothing babus and those being run by professional Pakistanis

If you ask me.....
This is very cheap criteria

I don't recall asking you

12645076_956400087780160_1114764592793248783_n.jpg

"پاکستان جنوبی ایشیائی ممالک میں پانچویں نمبر پر" - 92 نیوز نے پرویز رشید کے جنوبی ایشیا میں تیل کی قیمتیں کم ہونے کے دعوے کی دھجیاں اڑادیں

92 News slams Pervaiz Rasheed over his statement "Pakistan has lowest Petroleum price in the region"
Discussion forum on Pakistani politics
SIASAT.PK

قتل کی بھی جوابدہی نہیں
اپنے ملک کا مہذب و متمدن ملکوں سے کیا موازنہ کیا جائے جہاں کسی انسان سے کسی بھی قسم کی زیادتی کی جوابدہی طلب نہیں کی جاتی ہے الٹا وزیر اعظم کہتے ہیں کہ…
URDU.SPUTNIKNEWS.COM|BY SPUTNIK

And I cant disagree. Look at us. Just go to a Pakistani market. We sell adulterated spices, we increase prices around festivals and most of the time when we come home and weigh the stuff its always lower than what was bought or what was on the package.

There is chaos everywhere. The roads, traffic and lack of hygiene. In one way or another, these are markers of our own personality and behaviour.

This is everyday stuff. Dishonesty is part of our everyday life. On top of that, the biggest criminals and known offenders, money launderers dont get the punishment they deserve. When a reward and punishment system breaks down in society, the worst people come to the surface. Thats why you have most corrupt, most criminal people becoming our political leaders.

These leaders are a refelction of our collective and individual character. You might not be one of them @Ammara Chaudhry but these leaders do reflect our national character.

And I tell you what! If given an opportunity, our nation will elect Sharif for the 4th time too!

I never disagree on it and even mentioned above. We need to fix lots of things as a society.
But we are underestimating this society much. Yes from previous years it's terrible situation in Pakistan. But why we forget about the positivity of Pakistan and this nation. That's all what I said. :)

@Syed.Ali.Haider

I never disagree on it and even mentioned above. We need to fix lots of things as a society.
But we are underestimating this society much. Yes from previous years it's terrible situation in Pakistan. But why we forget about the positivity of Pakistan and this nation. That's all what I said. :)

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Positivism is good, but real actions matter much more. We all pay very good lip service to noble ideals, all very positive and hopeful, but what we do as a nation is what determines our present and future. For example in the context of this thread, we all know what government does and does not do, while using very noble words. "Jaisee qaum, waisey hukamaran" is true.

I support the PML-N over the PPP and PTI because I genuinely believe that if either of those parties continued to rule after 2013, we'd have degenerated into an Iraq or Syria.

And Yes KPK became like Iraq or syria.. :rofl:

If they are successful in getting rid of PIA, PSM and load shedding I may end up voting for them in the next elections.

so PIA and load shedding is the standard for you, wow that impressive.. i think we don't need education, health, security, etc.
A food for thought, which nation will progress more in ten years, A nation with 100% electricity or a nation with strong human development..

Are you serious? The sharif brothers killed the workers? In which alternative dimension did you connect this logic?

They did not do it themselves, but off course their Ministers and them gave the orders. They were already threatening the workers, the Information Minister already declared them that they will be treated like criminals. Don't be so naive, just like Shahbaz Sharif did not order the killings in Model Town. Wake Up, these people have a history of killing their opponents.

PIA needs to privatized because it is a poorly run organization that is a source of corruption and nepotism. This is as close to a slam dunk decision as possible but leave it to the media and politicians to complicate it.

Not a single sane person is against the privatization of this Institution here. But not the type of Privatization the Government is doing, why did they issue an ordinance and not take a bill to the Assembly. Why are they so afraid of discussing the issue and selling the stake in a transparent manner? Transparency, isn't this word synonymous with Democracy.

PIA might not be generating cash but its Assets are worth billions of dollars in the form of Land and Land Routes. The politicians and especially Business Minded Sharif are very aware of this. Its very obvious they want to acquire it for themselves like they did with MCB. This is why they appointed a corrupt and dishonest person like Shujaat Azeem, even the Supreme Court ordered his removal but the Sharif's refused to. WHY? I am all for privatizing these white elephants, but not where the politicians sell these Assets to themselves at dirt cheap and than make billions of it.

PML-N has only itself to blame for complicating this sale and CPEC. Why are they not showing and transperancy and engaging in corruption? I mean, Subhan Allah the first CPEC project worth $1.9 billion has been awarded to Saif ur Rehman. Wah just Wah, and some of our moronic people are actually defending corruption.

Lets face it, PML-N stands out of the crowd of political parties and if they are able to overcome energy shortage next 5 year term is assured.

And Yes KPK became like Iraq or syria.. :rofl:
In a way it is
1103339133-1.jpg

1103339133-2.gif

KPK still remains one of the hardest places for doing business and no business means no livelihood which ultimately leads to more militancy and more violence.

The reason we all should reject these corrupt PML(N) leaders and their Politiks

With his assets growing rapidly Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has joined the list of a very few lawmakers who are billionaires, according to statements of assets and liabilities of parliamentarians for the year 2012-13 released by the Election Commission of Pakistan.

The net value of assets owned by Mr Sharif rises to Rs1.71 billion from Rs261.6 million he had declared at the time of filing nomination papers for the May elections.

The reason we all should reject these corrupt PML(N) leaders and their Politiks

With his assets growing rapidly Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has joined the list of a very few lawmakers who are billionaires, according to statements of assets and liabilities of parliamentarians for the year 2012-13 released by the Election Commission of Pakistan.

The net value of assets owned by Mr Sharif rises to Rs1.71 billion from Rs261.6 million he had declared at the time of filing nomination papers for the May elections.
Well thats interesting? whats the source? Imran Khan's speech?

3000 most wealthy people (industrialists, businessmen etc.) remain outside the tax net and middle class is paying the taxes all thanks to PMLN visionary leaders. Another reason to support PMLN, eh?

2.1 Billion is what is understood, but you can count the the whole list's market price. Just the first land mentioned in the statement is worth 260 Million? Where did you get the figure of 261. Million in 2013? It comes to a multiplier of about 14 in just two years.
http://ecp.gov.pk/AssetLiabilities2013/National Assembly/NA-120/MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF.PDF
http://ecp.gov.pk/GE2013.aspx
He is an industrialist nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom