What's new

14 Reasons Why PML-N Deserves To Stay For Another 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_24386317802753.jpeg

As my friend in PIA said to me, "Hope either Nawaz dies or someone else takes over, because he's ruining lives"

And what about the gross in competency and grief pia causes millions....
I once spent 36 hours on karachi airport while my mom was hospitalized in lahore....

Pia had fully booked the flight but sent aircraft to pindi for vip duty for zardari...and had no aircraft to take us...

And what about the gross in competency and grief pia causes millions....
I once spent 36 hours on karachi airport while my mom was hospitalized in lahore....

Pia had fully booked the flight but sent aircraft to pindi for vip duty for zardari...and had no aircraft to take us...
Is that the fault of every employee in PIA? Every employee who got in with a Parcha should be thrown out, but Nawaz is "privatising" them, which is more like removing the pension they were promised when they joined, along with other benefits, which again THEY WERE PROMISED WHEN THEY JOINED

That is the issue

Is that the fault of every employee in PIA? Every employee who got in with a Parcha should be thrown out, but Nawaz is "privatising" them, which is more like removing the pension they were promised when they joined, along with other benefits, which again THEY WERE PROMISED WHEN THEY JOINED

That is the issue

We are financing 460 billion per anum loss to keep these 13000 employees in job with pia....

At same time we are giving 100 billion per anum to poorest in country ( benazir income support)... who dont have enough to feed their families.....

Justify that

We are financing 460 billion per anum loss to keep these 13000 employees in job with pia....

At same time we are giving 100 billion per anum to poorest in country ( benazir income support)... who dont have enough to feed their families.....

Justify that
I just hope it happens to you one day then ;)

For 1 plane has 600+ workers are working
For 1 Plane there are 25+ Pilots which are getting fix flying hours payments every month
Bad food quality
In 2013 PIA had 19 Planes but now it has 35 (Leased some)
Bad Management

you have to give Billion Rupees Bailout Packages just to give Pays of workers
how selling a hotel can make things right? The Gov is not Privatizing PIA 100% they even assured workers that they'll keep working in PIA Why there is no Protest in Rawalpindi Islamabad Lahore Faisalabad airports?

19500 PIA Workers and we are seeing few 00's

PMLN employed 1000 in PIA since 2013. So take your argument somewhere else.

As for govt giving bail out packages. If only it can learn to manage in its 3rd term! What about billions of dollars that Sharifs have stashed abroad in properties and businesses? That too is a loss of the nation.

As for PIA, it will inevitably go to a Shwrif crony just like MCB did.

I support the PML-N over the PPP and PTI because I genuinely believe that if either of those parties continued to rule after 2013, we'd have degenerated into an Iraq or Syria.

I just hope it happens to you one day then ;)

If i was politically appointed or paid 1 million to get appointed.... was probably most in competent person in my field and i was fighting to keep my job which was eating away funds that can be used to feed or educate poor children of my country.....

I hope than i m not fired .... i m shot .... in head...

I hope same happens to people who are doing this and who are supporting them....AMEEN

If i was politically appointed or paid 1 million to get appointed.... was probably most in competent person in my field and i was fighting to keep my job which was eating away funds that can be used to feed or educate poor children of my country.....

I hope than i m not fired .... i m shot .... in head...

I hope same happens to people who are doing this and who are supporting them....AMEEN
You idiot, not all PIA employees have used nepotism to get in, but carry on

Punjabis killing Karachiites and getting way with it again

You idiot, not all PIA employees have used nepotism to get in, but carry on

Punjabis killing Karachiites and getting way with it again

From your post its self evident who the idiot is in this discussion....

Altaf bhai k zinda hay bhutto??

Biggest "achievement" is potato price 5rupees kg :azn:

I couldn't stop laughing after reading those 14 points. PML-N is doing everything in its power to take this country to the ground. The Sharif Brothers are nothing but a bunch of thirsty blood sucking gangsters, just look how they murdered 3 innocent PIA workers because they dared challenge the Sharif Brothers because they want to sell PIA to Mian Mansha.

Sher poore Pakistan ko bech dega awam sammet.......agle 10 years me.........rehnde bhai.........awam ki pehle hi waat lagi hui hai..........

But Pml-N is better than PPP right now.....We don't have much choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom