What's new

14 Reasons Why PML-N Deserves To Stay For Another 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the fault of every employee in PIA? Every employee who got in with a Parcha should be thrown out, but Nawaz is "privatising" them, which is more like removing the pension they were promised when they joined, along with other benefits, which again THEY WERE PROMISED WHEN THEY JOINED

That is the issue
Your friend works for a company that should have gone bankrupt a long time ago. It has only survived because of the tax payers money.

So, your friend, needs to wake up and realize that this money sucking dump needs to be shut down as soon as possible. If your friend is good at what he does, he'll find another job. If he is a free loader like PIA is filled up with, well, tough luck.

I couldn't stop laughing after reading those 14 points. PML-N is doing everything in its power to take this country to the ground. The Sharif Brothers are nothing but a bunch of thirsty blood sucking gangsters, just look how they murdered 3 innocent PIA workers because they dared challenge the Sharif Brothers because they want to sell PIA to Mian Mansha.
Are you serious? The sharif brothers killed the workers? In which alternative dimension did you connect this logic?

PIA needs to privatized because it is a poorly run organization that is a source of corruption and nepotism. This is as close to a slam dunk decision as possible but leave it to the media and politicians to complicate it.

Just look at it's results below. How can anyone in the world justify this is beyond me.

f54baba0e33c67169795a184106519cd.png

8. ALTHOUGH THE DEBTS MIGHT HAVE RISEN, THE ECONOMY SEEMS STABLE AND SUSTANABLE
pmln8-638x297.png

How dare you write the truth on this forum???? Joking :enjoy:. But watch, you are about to get hit by a barrage of posts who would favor the least smart person on the face of this planet who hasn't delivered an EGG. Let alone delivering public welfare projects of the size you've mentioned. These guys posting hate against your post, won't realize the fact that their "guru" did less work for the people in his ruling state, then a chicken. A chicken lays an Egg every day. I don't know what this angry old / old young man has delivered in three years. Let alone delivering something every day :lol:

You forgot the BEST reason: People get the government they deserve. :D

Ok you know what respected sir, you are taking this criticism on Pakistanis to a whole new level.
This nation is the same nation won, winning and InshAllah will win multiple awards in multiple fields across the glob. I'm sure, you've read of a recent award students of KGS (Karachi Grammar Schools) won in Harvard. Muneeba Mazari belongs to this same nation.
A team representing Pakistan at the Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA) 2015 won three gold awards and one silver award at the ceremony held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, the Pakistan Software Houses Association for IT & ITES (P@SHA) announced it.

We know this list will go on.

I do agree, we as a nation need to fix lots of things. But remember Pakistan is on right track and that's all matter.

Ps: I know you belong to Pakistan and must gives you heartache to see this all mess in Pakistan. But we are not helping Pakistan with criticizing it all the time and on every single thing. People around the world are on this forum.

Peace! :)

You forgot the BEST reason: People get the government they deserve. :D

That's right. People booted out the dictatorship which hasn't produced jack in 50 years, and brought in people of their choice who are delivering on ALL sides, from the stock market, to building infrastructure, to eliminating terrorism, to dealing with third class, cheap politicians who don't want people to get good things in life, to international issues and establishing good PR for Pakistan for once!! So yea, democracy rules :enjoy:

Also, to put things in perspective, the previous dictators and lousy leaders are the result of why Pakistanis like you, came to the US and other places (trust me, I've heard ALL about it from many people). But in the next 5 years or so, talented Pakistanis will be able to go back to Pakistan and have seriously $$$$ making careers. Just like Malaysia, India, Israel, etc. Again, beauty of electing the right leaders, who then bring in good policies and take the entire nation and a country forward towards peace, stability, and economic prosperity!!

Ok you know what respected sir, you are taking this criticism on Pakistanis to a whole new level.
This nation is the same nation won, winning and InshAllah will win multiple awards in multiple fields across the glob. I'm sure, you've read of a recent award students of KGS (Karachi Grammar Schools) won in Harvard. Muneeba Mazari belongs to this same nation.
A team representing Pakistan at the Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA) 2015 won three gold awards and one silver award at the ceremony held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, the Pakistan Software Houses Association for IT & ITES (P@SHA) announced it.

We know this list will go on.

I do agree, we as a nation need to fix lots of things. But remember Pakistan is on right track and that's all matter.

Ps: I know you belong to Pakistan and must gives you heartache to see this all mess in Pakistan. But we are not helping Pakistan with criticizing it all the time and on every single thing. People around the world are on this forum.

Peace! :)

Very well summed up post Miss, Ammara. Good work :tup:. The fact of the matter is, Pakistan has been listed as the number 1 nation to complete multi-billion dollar projects in the fastest time frame within the past 24 months!! Chinese were the first one before this.

If you take a look at the speed of work being done and spanning over $ 30 billion, infrastructure for the ENTIRE country and a nation of 220 million people, this is HUGE.

I don't know how many people here can say they've managed a billion dollar program. But 99% of the time, these programs go over by about 30-50%. A big majority of these massive programs actually fails and never completes. That's a fact across the US, Germany, India and everywhere else.

So instead of seeing the threads on here, pictures and all and appreciating the direction Pakistan finally took, people will always be too busy in making their own country very negative, despite all the work that the entire globe has seen and noticed. Very sad :close_tema:

yeah.. and another reason , the killer Train, and the bullets in the head of any protestors, b it PIA or Model town.. and chitrol of FSD people for protesting,... and also the litrol of mashi biradri and burning of their houses, and yes the Alll times best 5 Rs kilo ALLLOOOOOOO

Man, that sounds scary. Wait...people trying to do violence in Ferguson, MO, not too long ago, were given similar treatment too.

If you think you are free to damage your country or any country, go out on the streets of the UK or France or the US and try to force stop a business with violence. Let me know how it went, if you survived. The STATE has to ENFORCE her rule. Period!! If you think your rights are being taken over by the government, try Supreme Court before using violence for once?

Also, remind you, this government has won THREE public elections since they came into the power. So obviously, the majority of Pakistanis isn't as negative as the two dozens of you on here!!

Just another BULL SHIT by jabroni patwari league lovers. More reasons can be given on why DEMOCRAZY should not stay in Pakistan any more.

Hi, getting all personal as always because you don't have logic and fact to back up your emotional rant and claims?? Its pretty obvious from the results of multiple public elections since these guys came into the power (and subsequent ones also), that the majority of Pakistanis supports these guys. In fact, didn't they have the ability three years ago to actually build a coalition type of a government in Baluchistan and KPK all by themselves.......??? Oh yea!!!! But they rather respected IK for KPK's mandate and the other party for Baluchistan's mandate. You realize how big deal these things are??? In a country where power is everything and dictators remained for like 50 years??

Of course not. You miss the time of darkness when nothing was done for the people of Pakistan. Now that there is serious opportunity for all Pakistanis, you are having heartburn over it. Never seen a nation where her own people don't want the nation to become peaceful, stable and economically stable! How sad!!

PicMonkey-Collage-1.jpg

Apart from all our political affiliations, moods and differences - let's accept it, Pakistan has not been happier in the past decade, than What it is now.

Here are some of the most solid reasons why PML-N deserves to stay in power for another decade.

1. FIRST OF ALL, NOTHING IS BIGGER THAN THE SECURITY OF PAKISTANIS WHICH PML-N HAS PROPORTIONALLY MADE BETTER

pmln1-495x297.jpg

2. BALUCHISTAN'S SECURITY AND DEVELOPMENT HAS INCREASED EVIDENTLY, WHICH IS A VERY POSITIVE SIGN

pmln2-510x297.png

3. DEVELOPMENT ACROSS PAKISTAN HAS GROSSED INTO PROFIT, ECONOMY IS IN A BETTER SITUATION

pmln3-594x297.jpg

4. THE DEMOCRACY HAS STAYED INTACT, NO SIGN OF FALLING UNDER THE ARMS OF THE DICTATORSHIP

pmln4.jpg

5. TERRORISM HAS COME DOWN TO A MINIMUM, THANKS TO UTMOST SUPPORT FROM GENERAL RAHEEL SHARIF AND PAKISTAN ARMY

pmln5-495x297.jpg

6. PAKISTAN FINALLY SECURED GWADAR PORT AND THE TIES WITH CHINA STRENGTHENED, A SUPER POWER

pmln6-445x297.jpg

7. THE PAK-CHINA ECONOMIC CORRIDOR WENT UNDERWAY, POSSIBLE, A DIAMOND IN THE DIRT FOR BALUCHISTAN

pmln7-568x297.jpg
I would prefer Raheel shareef for next ten years, Nawaz is only building Lahore and doubling up the loans and circular debt. Gen Raheel determination bring more peace in Pak then Nawaz.

Nawaz Sharif is just riding the popularity tide of Raheel sharif. the army is the reason for bettterment of sercurity sitution and drop in corruption.
Oil prices helped in the economy. PMLN didnt improve tex collection or anythng that would help economy .

Nawaz Sharif is just riding the popularity tide of Raheel sharif. the army is the reason for bettterment of sercurity sitution and drop in corruption.
Oil prices helped in the economy. PMLN didnt improve tex collection or anythng that would help economy .

HA!!!! I knew I was about to read something off the reality and childish, the second I saw your screen name. Allow me to clarify your post:

1) The SAME military existed before too. Why was Karachi such a mess? If this operation was to take place in Mushy's rule (if he was even remotely interested in helping the poor people of Pakistan), many thousands who got killed since his rule till now, may still have been alive......??

2) Do the Army generals riding their shinny 5 and 7 series BMW's, and down to a soldier, don't need salaries, pension, education, homes, kids tuition fees, etc?? The benefit package is pretty cool if you are an upper ranking officer in Pak Army (ever been to Mushy's farm house or his residences in Karachi, NY, Turkey and London :enjoy:, they are worth dozens of millions of dollars)!!!! The money "had to come" somehow right :cheers::agree:.

So, the conclusion is, the military executed this operation when there was a Civilian government who went heavy on it, asked for it, AND PAID for it (unlike distributing automatic weapons to these gangsters before 2008 in Mushy's time as he calls that gangster Altaf "his brother"). So how could you POSSIBLY take the credit away from the civilian government.

The military went up front and took the casualties and they should be commended for their bravery. But for losers like you, my advise is that don't use your political bias and change the credit like you IK's followers usually do.

3) Corruption, you should be aware of the fact that ALL provincial projects in Punjab, Baluchistan and Sindh are audited by the Transparency International's internal auditors (majority of them are from India). So they know how this system works very well. Till date, there hasn't been ONE single audit coming out showing corruption at the higher levels meaning the elected officials!!!!! Show me proof.

4) On the other hand, the ONLY state that DOESN'T want to use the auditing process, is,... well, your VERY own, the KPK :enjoy:. Talk about "progress". A regular Chicken has done more work and laid more eggs since IK came into power!!!! Isn't it shameful that IK and his entire government hasn't done more than a Chicken? They couldn't give the people a free EGG a day, let alone doing projects :rofl:

5) So oil prices helped the economy :yahoo: :rofl: :angel:!!!! So NO projects were under taken nationally that would help the economy, no electric generation, business friendly policies, investments and stuff was brought in? The pictures right on this forum's threads on infrastructure projects are fake? And everything the WORLD now nows about Pakistan's upcoming growth is fake and made up and "rigged"???? I rest my argument. But PLEASE, read up on the links below. You are a paid propagandist so I can't change that but you should have some respect for yourself not to lie. IK already does a lousy job at it and that's why his vote bank is reduced to like 10% of your nation!!!!

Pakistan: The Fastest growing Muslim Economy:
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/05/11/pakistan-the-fastest-growing-muslim-economy/

Your very own (and paid by IK, the DAWN quoting British sources):
http://www.dawn.com/news/1081336

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/pakistan/projects/all

The World Bank (remember, the following doesn't include a dime for CPEC, so the CPEC has its own list of projects):
"As of January 31, 2014, the World Bank's portfolio in Pakistan consisted of 24 active projects with a total commitment of $4.4 billion. The Bank manages a Multi-Donor Trust Fund for conflict affected areas of about $175.6 million, which provides grants to KP, FATA and Balochistan. In addition, the Bank maintains an extensive and ongoing analytic work program on a wide range of economic and sector specific topics."

More, non-CPEC projects:

http://www.pcq.com.pk/category/pakistan-construction-projects/

This government has brought stability, which is good for the country. - This coming from a die hard ex PTI supporter.

PPP is bunch of thugs and IK is naive, but still better then ANP and PPP. His govt. in KP is doing much better than previous provincial govt but I no longer support him.

I may support PML-N next time if they can end power cuts in 2017, or look for any new party that emerges.

What about the people who lost their houses in Lahore because of Metro Train project?

What about the people who lost their houses in Lahore because of Metro Train project?

Beta pics to real wali share kro :D :D

12631366_903064573125429_6402135917726900676_n.png

The Gov is paying for their land... the span of Orange line is 27 km and only few are protesting
Complete info about land rates and area to be acquired for orange line
IMG_20151106_WA0001.jpg

IMG_20151106_WA0002.jpg

IMG_20151106_WA0003.jpg

I would prefer Raheel shareef for next ten years, Nawaz is only building Lahore and doubling up the loans and circular debt. Gen Raheel determination bring more peace in Pak then Nawaz.

Well not just Lahore but Other Parts of Punjab too...

Sher poore Pakistan ko bech dega awam sammet.......agle 10 years me.........rehnde bhai.........awam ki pehle hi waat lagi hui hai..........

But Pml-N is better than PPP right now.....We don't have much choice

Even England Privatized British Airline because it was going down and down... wonder why Queen Privatized it?

14 reasons why PMLN deserves to stay for another 10 years ....................... In prison

He is not tough enough on the criminals and a lot of time is being wasted on judicial trials..you need a millitary tribunal or "just shoot every terrorist dead" why waste nation time and money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom