What's new

14 Naxals killed in an encounter with police in Odisha

kaykay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Bhubaneswar: 14 Naxals have been killed in an encounter with police in Malkangiri district of Odisha. The encounter took place near the Odisha-
Chhattisgarh border.

This is said to be the biggest casualty of Naxals so far in Odisha. The police team was led by Malkangiri
SP Akhileswar Singh late on Friday night.
Huge arms and ammunitions have been recovered from the Naxals in the encounter.

Bhubaneswar: 14 Naxals have been killed in an encounter with police in Malkangiri district of Odisha. The encounter took place near the Odisha-
Chhattisgarh border.

This is said to be the biggest casualty of Naxals so far in Odisha. The police team was led by Malkangiri
SP Akhileswar Singh late on Friday night.
Huge arms and ammunitions have been recovered from the Naxals in the encounter.

Good and sad news!! it's always good to kill rough element of our society but they are mere brainwashed poor people played by some selfish power hungry people.

Very good. Kill them all.

I'd not recommend that but I prefer to eliminate their leadership followed by a massive rehabilitation program.

Malkangiri district is the most maoist affected district of Odisha. Now a days Odisha police with CRPF and BSF able to curb down these mofo's and soon they will be eliminated from our state.

^^ true that. But also not to forget that these maoists are very violant and have a very bloody history. Well they are surrendering in big numbers now days. For eg- last year alone around 500 surrendered while around 3 thousands were arrested and hundreds were killed(many big leaders too). All in all Police and CRPF is doing very good and right now we need a strong and good govt who can address their problems too(though I believe that now, they have been become a full time criminals and nothing like early maoists).

Good and sad news!! it's always good to kill rough element of our society but they are mere brainwashed poor people played by some selfish power hungry people.

I'd not recommend that but I prefer to eliminate their leadership followed by a massive rehabilitation program.

I fully agree. I take my words back.

encounter is still going on. One of the maoist leader who led Vardha attack where 28 innocents killed 3 months back, also killed along with others.

Mass murder in the world's so-called largest democracy。

Who are the Naxals btw? I was watching a movie Jail (2009) and the long beard guy says "I have been convicted for having links with naxalties"

Who are the Naxals btw? I was watching a movie Jail (2009) and the long beard guy says "I have been convicted for having links with naxalties"

They are communist militant groups also called as Maoists.

Back
Top Bottom