What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Cth4lrXWYAAl_gM.jpg

First of all pakistan needs to clarify strikes happened or not ? now statement changed in under 12 hrs . why so ?

A lot of disappointing fanboyish stuff on pdf now.
Where are the mods ? I guess they're enjoying the traffic.

My humble request to my countrymen is to not resort to the ways of the enemy.

As far I'm concerened,the truth needs to come out.

If Pakistan claims that it has killed 8 and captured 1 Indian soldier,then it is accepting that Indians did cross in our border.

Now u'll have to wait for the official position from the ISPR about verification of this claim by Dawn News.

The problem is,that if Pakistan accepts that they did cross in,then it doesn't matter if we killed 8 or 80 of their soldiers.

They'll take it as an acceptance of the raid from Pakistan and the rest of the tale will be their's to manufacture.

Right now,more of an intense fighting is going on on the media than the LoC.
It's a matter of selling lies and fabricating the truth to please your population.
I seriously don't think that our media should start playing this game.

Let them say and enjoy as much as they want.
Another attack on Indian Army in IoK is not far away given the situation of the violence there.
One more strike with sufficient kills by the Mujahideen and you'll see Modi will have no refuge and no place to hide.

At least Pakistan named a location unlike the Indians lol.

And so it begins... the great pay back from Pakistan.

It is great to see calm and composed response from Pak State.

Pak WILL retaliate for sanity to pervail...if it is allowed unchecked then the indian empire will feel false sense of certainty. And this tragic farce will continue. Time for it to end.

This can never be allowed.

If the indians crossed even a meter into Free Kashmir then there will be hell to be paid. The pressure from within the Pak armed forces will be much greater than the Pak citizens...

Pakistan will act with resolution, maturity and in a systematic manner. No big statements or TV shows..

Pak Forces will first create Facts on the ground and then let these facts speak for themselves.

I for one had hope for sanity on the indian side... but they have dug deeper hole than they can handle.

First the staged false flag attacks and then this threatrics... this needs to be put to its logcial end.

Sad, sad state of affairs. Tragic even.

But now Pak State has no choice but to put an end this maddness. This modi regime has been high on its own propaganda.

Very saddend with the loss of life on both sides..Pak and Indians...totally unnecessary.

Stay safe Pak Brothers. Bless you with Life and Happiness!

Over 150 Solider were Employed in these ops you are claiming eight

:lol::lol:
First except surgical strike happened or not :rofl:
over 150 soldiers means war not surgical strikes. 8 were killed rest aborted their mission.

Chauhan from Maharastra?

Or is it Chavan? hahahaha

Chalo you accepted that there was a raid.
They don't know about such intricate details. Maharashtrians don't have Chauhan as a surname, but well who cares when mass-hysteria is to be pushed.

?humiliation this News not even true did ISPR claimed it :lol::rofl::hitwall:

Im watching bajwa tweets he was telling these strikes false now this :whistle::whistle: stories :lol::lol:

we can still say that these soldiers were killed and captured before they cross into territory.

They were tackled before they entered our territory. Hence no surgical strike inside Pakistan. :lol:

A lot of disappointing fanboyish stuff on pdf now.
Where are the mods ? I guess they're enjoying the traffic.

My humble request to my countrymen is to not resort to the ways of the enemy.

As far I'm concerened,the truth needs to come out.

If Pakistan claims that it has killed 8 and captured 1 Indian soldier,then it is accepting that Indians did cross in our border.

Now u'll have to wait for the official position from the ISPR about verification of this claim by Dawn News.

The problem is,that if Pakistan accepts that they did cross in,then it doesn't matter if we killed 8 or 80 of their soldiers.

They'll take it as an acceptance of the raid from Pakistan and the rest of the tale will be their's to manufacture.

Right now,more of an intense fighting is going on on the media than the LoC.
It's a matter of selling lies and fabricating the truth to please your population.
I seriously don't think that our media should start playing this game.

Let them say and enjoy as much as they want.
Another attack on Indian Army in IoK is not far away given the situation of the violence there.
One more strike with sufficient kills by the Mujahideen and you'll see Modi will have no refuge and no place to hide.
maybe they tried to enter but were sent back leaving total of 14 dead. they tried it on two sectors. they failed to enter. or we destroyed their posts and our men went ahead to capture 1.

1.Surgical strike did happened.Pakistan is indirectly confirming it
2.Casualities whatever it is will made public..That is the law in here or media will dig it up ,no matter what.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom