What's new

14 FC Troops Killed in Terrorist Attack

Baluch people should see some sense..I hear moan after moan from Baluch Politicians about how deprived they are ..But who in the world will ever go and invest in such a dangerous place......
BLA has foreign hands supporting them but nothing of this scale can bepossible without the help of Local Sardaars and tribal leaders....
At one hand they cry Baluchistan is backward and on the other hand they made Baluchistan one of the most dangerous places on Earth...

A reasonable explanation could be that Pakistani intelligence agencies have been using American assets to target their own headaches while portraying them as western threats thereby absolving themselves from any consequences.

The rest of your propounding on advanced technology in the hands of the extremists could very well be stolen or mere conjecture.
You have the temerity to come up with outlandish 'conjecture and speculation' by suggesting that terrorist attacks on Pakistani security forces are 'false flags' conducted by Pakistani intelligence, and then argue that the fact that the Baluch terrorists have been shown carrying SAM's (unavailable even to the Taliban, who have had far more resources and smuggling channels available to them over the last decade than the Baluch) is somehow 'conjecture'.

The Al Jazeera video showing the Baluch terrorists carrying SAMs, which the Taliban have so far not managed to get their hands on, is not 'conjecture'.

The sudden ability of the Baluch terrorists to carry out large scale terrorist attacks on Pakistani security forces is not 'conjecture'.

US Diplomatic cables containing transcripts of conversations between high level US, Afghan and UN officials regarding the presence of Bugti and his band of terrorists in Afghanistan is not 'conjecture'.

The only 'conjecture' here is your pathetic attempt to try and paint this violence as 'false flag' - I thought you a rational poster - you have shown yourself to be no better than the '9/11 was an inside job' nutcases.

The soldiers were going to their post after buying groceries from a nearby market, a local administration official said.

Travelling in two vehicles the soldiers were surrounded by around 20 insurgents who opened fire, killing all of them, he said.

Another official said the attack was so sudden that the soldiers did not have time to defend themselves.

The attack was claimed by a spokesman for the Baluch Liberation Front, a militant group, in calls to television stations and newspapers.

14 soldiers killed in Pakistan ambush | Herald Sun

RIP to the soldiers.

Situation is Balochistan needs to be controlled ASAP or it'll become another FATA (its already starting)

RIP to the soldiers.

Situation is Balochistan needs to be controlled ASAP or it'll become another FATA (its already starting)

Iranian scientists keep getting assassinated and violence flares up in Baluchistan as US-Pakistan tensions rise - not a coincidence, and controlling it is going to be pretty hard, given the fact that US and Afghan resources are likely backing the Baluch terrorists.

You have the temerity to come up with outlandish 'conjecture and speculation' by suggesting that terrorist attacks on Pakistani security forces are 'false flags' conducted by Pakistani intelligence, and then argue that the fact that the Baluch terrorists have been shown carrying SAM's (unavailable even to the Taliban, who have had far more resources and smuggling channels available to them over the last decade than the Baluch) is somehow 'conjecture'.

The Al Jazeera video showing the Baluch terrorists carrying SAMs, which the Taliban have so far not managed to get their hands on, is not 'conjecture'.

The sudden ability of the Baluch terrorists to carry out large scale terrorist attacks on Pakistani security forces is not 'conjecture'.

US Diplomatic cables containing transcripts of conversations between high level US, Afghan and UN officials regarding the presence of Bugti and his band of terrorists in Afghanistan is not 'conjecture'.

The only 'conjecture' here is your pathetic attempt to try and paint this violence as 'false flag' - I thought you a rational poster - you have shown yourself to be no better than the '9/11 was an inside job' nutcases.

You very well know that I would do better than fall from the book of your graces as I hold you in high regard.All I was pointing at was that logical reasoning would presume that attacks on Pakistani military installations have increased since American drone programs have ceased in the region.The Yanks subscribe to the same theory too.Could it be that Pakistani agencies came up with the target list in accord to their convenience was the only thing I asserted.The rest is a figment of your construct.

PN - I am aware of the equipment you mentioned being provided to the FC, but I thought that it was primarily provided to the FC- Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa, not FC-Baluchistan, since the larger threat so far has been from the TTP in KP and FATA, and not the BLA/BLF terrorists.

When my father was commanding ZM we sent soldiers for basic training to armour school nowshehra coz we were going to recieve tanks... tht was about an year ago... as for the kevlar,ballistic helmets,weapons they have been with them since a few years...

Also can you guys stop calling bla dogs as "baluch terrorists" its kinda insulting to us (me,irfan and others)....not every baluch is a terrorist...just call them bla=b...ds liberace az$...es! or scum.

All I was pointing at was that logical reasoning would presume that attacks on Pakistani military installations have increased since American drone programs have ceased in the region.The Yanks subscribe to same theory too.
American drone strikes were overwhelming targeting North Waziristan - against suspected Gul Bahadur, haqqanis and AQ members. There was very rarely a strike that reports suggested took out any TTP member. There were no strikes carried out against Baluch terrorists, in fact the Baluch terrorists were apparently 'welcome guests of the Afghans and US in Kabul' according to the transcripts of conversations in the released US diplomatic cables.

So I fail to see how one can argue that there is a correlation between the spike in TTP and Baluch terrorist attacks and a cessation in the drone strikes, other than the fact that the US is behind the spike in terrorist attacks in Pakistan as a means of 'punishing Pakistan'.
Could it be that Pakistani agencies came up with the target list in accord to their convenience was the only thing I asserted.
A 'target list' comprising their own troops? If that is not what you meant, you need to elaborate further since I can't really understand what you are trying to convey with the 'target list' comment.

C'mon....is the title change for real ? :eek:

Yes - for reasons I have already covered in my earlier posts on this thread.

All you presented was your hypothesis..a weird one I must admit.

Anyway I'll confess. There is a good chance this weird scenario might have an iota of truth. Pakistan is loosing it's leverage with US and who knows ultimately "democracy" may come to Balochistan :D

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Why do you think US is dishing out 10 Million Dollars ONLY for Baluchistan and stopping money for the rest of the country?

US announces $10 million development fund for Balochistan – The Express Tribune

Perhaps B'stan is the most under developed of all the four provinces in Pakistan ? It's actually very easy to not to think conspiracy theories everytime.Try it.

American drone strikes were overwhelming targeting North Waziristan - against suspected Gul Bahadur, haqqanis and AQ members. There was very rarely a strike that reports suggested took out any TTP member. There were no strikes carried out against Baluch terrorists, in fact the Baluch terrorists were apparently 'welcome guests of the Afghans and US in Kabul' according to the transcripts of conversations in the released US diplomatic cables.

So I fail to see how one can argue that there is a correlation between the spike in TTP and Baluch terrorist attacks and a cessation in the drone strikes, other than the fact that the US is behind the spike in terrorist attacks in Pakistan as a means of 'punishing Pakistan'.

A 'target list' comprising their own troops? If that is not what you meant, you need to elaborate further since I can't really understand what you are trying to convey with the 'target list' comment.

Targeting own troops? I never meant that.All I observed was since the cessation of drone strikes,the extremists feel emboldened to carry out audacious attacks on the Pakistani military.The same thing what the US has been claiming in the reckoning for the past few days.Hence,I guess Pakistan might have been using the machinery of the United States to get rid of her own enemies is all that I meant...not her own forces.

In your first post with relation to the sudden upgradation of weaponry,I got the distinct feeling that you were trying to implicate ''foreign influences'' for the same,I might have been wrong in presuming so but to recall,

this is what you wrote;

How is it that both Taliab and Baluch terrorist attacks increase in frequency and intensity whenever US-Pakistan relations are tense?

How is it that the BLA terrorists were shown carrying SAM's in the recent Al Jazeera program on Baluchistan? Even the Taliban have not been known to have used or acquired SAM's since the US invasion of Afghanistan, so who is providing the BLA with all these sophisticated weapons?.

And that is all what my scope of the argument is

and who knows ultimately "democracy" may come to Balochistan :D

'Democracy' (call it what you mean, Secession from Pakistan and the breakup of Pakistan) for a community that is not even in the majority in the province? By most estimates, the Pakhtun population of Baluchistan has surpassed the Baluch population, and the Pakhtun majority areas would still lie between Afghanistan and some 'US fancied Baluch corridor to the ocean'.
Perhaps B'stan is the most under developed of all the four provinces in Pakistan ? It's actually very easy to not to think conspiracy theories everytime.Try it.
Underdeveloped does not explain SAM's, sophisticated weaponry (the Iranians are fighting their own battles against the same/similar groups, so this has to be from Afghanistan), nor does underdeveloped explain away the lies and denials of the Afghans and US over sheltering Bugti and the rest of his band of terrorists.

Hence,I guess Pakistan might have been using the machinery of the United States to get rid of her own enemies is all that I meant...not her own forces.
If Pakistan was 'using the machinery of the US', there would have been significantly more drone strikes on the TTP and BLA/BLF (oh wait, their leader was living smack dab in the middle of Kabul, so that would have meant bombing Kabul).

In your first post with relation to the sudden upgradation of weaponry,I got the distinct feeling that you were trying to implicate ''foreign influences'' for the same,I might have been wrong in presuming so but to recall,
SAM's are not like assault rifles - their presence in the BLA/BLF armory certainly suggests support from a foreign entity, and even India would not be stupid enough to escalate to that level. The only nations willing to do this and able to get away with doing this are the US/US allies in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom