What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

...A profile on one of the many matchmaking websites much used by South Asians at home and abroad shows Farook’s family long ago reached beyond U.S. borders to seek a bride....one of Farook’s favorite things to do is “just hang out in back yard doing target pratice (sic) with younger sister and friends.”

Other listed enjoyments: working on modern and vintage cars, reading religious books, eating out and traveling...
a young man fresh out of college with one foot in the West and the other in South Asian culture.

The profile describes him as coming from a “religios (sic) but modern” family, and the family’s values as an “Eastern and Western mix.”

Apparently the killer couple on engagement in pakistan. Wife worked as a pharmacist in saudia

This picture and the one with him with the phone shows him like any other desi here, rather liberal looking.

This and the Boston bombers were also very, "integrated", but still were swayed into radicalism.

screen-shot-2015-12-02-at-10-45-53-pm.jpg

Another - like I said, like any other desi. It rather bizarre these type of people are swayed rather easily.

There is a cockroach that seeded, and groomed these people. A lot of which are in the religious placed themselves.

Why do America have soo much shooting and home grown terrorism???

syed-rizwan-farook_650x400_41449194064.jpg

Syed Rizwan Farook is pictured in his California driver's license, in this undated handout provided by the California Department of Motor Vehicles, on December 3, 2015. (Reuters)

Farook was a US citizen, while Tashfeen was in the US on a Pakistani passport and had a K1 "fiance visa", according to David Bowdich, assistant director of the Los Angeles Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) office.

"She was issued, a K-1 so- called "fiance visa" in 2012. She did receive that from Pakistan that allowed her to travel here to the US," Mr Toner said.

Sounds like you're quoting the Zionist-Talmud. Having read comments on here it was about a Christmas party disagreement and he went home angry and told his wife. I guess it was something about avenging her honor and she came back to take care of her honor as well.

No indication of religion or anything else. If he was a devout person he wouldn't have done this murderous act.

She is a typical INDIAN wife who stands by her INDIAN husband even when he's doing wrong! Why were people from your country cheering when a Indian wife of an alleged ISI operative said she'll give her child away?

Because she doesn't want to be a mother of a terrorists child..?? This one on the other hand came from pakistan and started making pipe bombs at home to blow up some kafirs. .Two opposite poles there.

The top police officer just confirmed that there were explosives. This had been planned for some time. They both wore armor as well.

No armor, just gear to hide / carry hidden weapons.

@Hyperion @Syed.Ali.Haider @Oscar : I've been following your posts. I really want to know this, how do you live your life in a country, born and raised there, and a part of the culture. And one day, you take a little trip to whatever country like KSA, Pakistan, etc, and come back, and that two / three weeks worth of trip has overwritten your entire life?

And you become SO crazy, barbaric and blind sided that you don't even care about humans and you mass kill wherever you can strike?

What's the brainwashing ideology behind this? What do these people fukking use to brainwash? It makes no sense how come one or two little trips can overwrite the entire life's worth of struggle and experience????

I think this needs to be debated and people should chip in their knowledge. So that may be some sort of a mechanism can be developed to counter these insanely destructive brainwashing ideologies. Many lives can be saved if people open up and discuss these. I am sure that someone on here, might have been through some experience, that may not have impacted them, but it might impact others differently like this crazy guy who killed so many, in the same place he used to work at.

I went to see my doctor today, who is an Indian Muslim. The guy was VERY concerned about Muslim population and the effect on their children due to these events, and any hate crimes, etc. Which, I can understand, but there needs to be an open debate about how to stop this brainwashing, what are the methods which, in a few weeks, can turn one into hating and a murderer, in the SAME place where they've grown up, made friends, etc, etc!!??

Last edited:
Apparently the killer couple on engagement in pakistan. Wife worked as a pharmacist in saudia

There seems to be some confusion about the pictures. Quite possible that this one is his brother. Seems they have similar sounding names, Syed Rizwan Farook & Syed Raheel Farook.

Tashfeen Malik | Fellowship of the Minds

? What's the brainwashing ideology behind this? It makes no sense how come one or two little trips can overwrite the entire life's worth of struggle and experience????

I can't wrap my head around what cause could have driven the mother of a 6 month old to abandon her child for this. Scary.

Sounds like you're quoting the Zionist-Talmud. Having read comments on here it was about a Christmas party disagreement and he went home angry and told his wife. I guess it was something about avenging her honor and she came back to take care of her honor as well.

No indication of religion or anything else. If he was a devout person he wouldn't have done this murderous act.
It's extremely dishonest of you to construct a scenario unsupported by the complete set of known facts, then use that to "prove" your contention.

Yes, I know that for Pakistanis the truth-is-stuff-you-pick-out-from-a-cafeteria-line approach is deemed sufficient, but that's an indication of the depth of corruption in Pakistani society.

I can't wrap my head around what cause could have driven the mother of a 6 month old to abandon her child for this. Scary.

I am at a loss that beyond explanation. This shiit here, makes NO fukking sense!!!! You'd leave a little baby KNOWING you might not come back as parents???? WTF???? People love their dogs more than this, and don't want to be away for more than what they have to!!!

And these people were a part of the party from what the media is telling us, so WHY destroy so many lives and fukk up your own family, specially a little infant that you carelessly abandoned??? I am really wanting to hear some answers from our Muslim and specially Pakistani members. What does everyone think happens to these people that they turn this violent so quickly, just after a few weeks worth of time in one of these countries?

home grown terrorism?

You don't know what terrorism is if you have not heard of IRA. For over 40 years IRA declared all out war against the British state, men, women children were murdered by Irish Catholics. As a young man growing up in 1980s, week would not pass without some IRA atrocity.

The "Troubles" as they are called cost the lives of over 3,500 people from children to old men, from soldiers to Queens uncle Lord Mountbatten. The Queen was targeted, Prime Minister of UK was targeted. The amazing thing was looking back then we equated the word "terrorism" with Irish Catholic. It never occured to me that in my lifetime I would see Muslims become notorious for terrorism. How things change. Today Irish terrorism is fast fading into distant history.

The strange thing is most of the money and weapons that IRA recieved came from Irish Catholic supporters in USA in particular from Boston area. The US made Aramalite was preferred choice of gun by IRA terrorists. The Hollywood movied with Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford The Devil's Own - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is inspired by the Troubles.

The Troubles - Once upon a time in UK

Last edited:
Given almost all mass shootings are carried out by white Americans, is that particular group going to be under the under as well?

There are plenty of shootings happened for personal greed is US. But not as planned as this one. This will increase as this is sophisticated Lone wolf terror. This kind of acts will certainly isolate Pakistani Muslim community. This is not the answer.

If there is any issue, it should be dealt legally. Not the other way around my friend. Maybe you can think what you want. But let me remind to take note of what the rest of the world think you Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom