What's new

13 years old boy Mustafa got trapped by kidnappers via Facebook

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
kidnapedforransom-karachi-boyrecoverd-4kidnapperskilled_5-27-2013_102644_l.jpg

KARACHI: A big drama of social media friendship or kidnapping for ransom came to an end Monday morning, when the Anti-Violent Crime Cell (AVCC) and Citizen-Police Liaison Committee (CPLC) carried out an operation near Hub, rescuing Defence Area 13-year-old boy, Mustafa trapped on a friendly note, Geo News reported.
CPLC Chief Ahmad Chinoy said that Mustafa, 13 son of a senior officer of Customs Department, was kidnapped from outside a school in Defence Phase IV here on Friday.
AVCC SSP Niaz Khoso said that the kidnappers had demanded a ransom of Rs50 million for the release of Mustafa. Later, AVCC and CPLC carrying out a targeted joint operation in the wee hours on Monday rescued Mustafa safely, while the four kidnappers were killed and one was injured besides two policemen were also injured during an encounter in this process.
CPLC Ahmad Chinoy said that according to the initial report the kidnappers belong to the Lyari gang war.
Mustafa told that the kidnappers had also tortured him. The mother of Mustafa said that making friendship with unknown persons on Internet should learn a lesson to avoid such unfortunate incident.
Mustafa,13 trapped in Internet friendship rescued, 4 kidnappers killed - thenews.com.pk

There is a need for us to connect with our younger generation, without intruding in their privacy. A simple conversation can tell you how their friends are, who they are meeting in the mall and at sports outings. Nanny and Driver culture needs to have its boundaries. For God sake, please, drop and pickup your own kids a few times.

I am glad justice was served.

There is a need for us to connect with our younger generation, without intruding in their privacy. A simple conversation can tell you how their friends are, who they are meeting in the mall and at sports outings. Nanny and Driver culture needs to have its boundaries. For God sake, please, drop and pickup your own kids a few times.

I think there is a saying which is taught to children.

"Do not talk to strangers" and I guess in this particular case, it was neglected.

Back
Top Bottom