What's new

13 Spectacular Waterfalls Of Pakistan To Explore This Summer

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan is a picturesque country with numerous breathtaking destinations. Be it sun-kissed beaches of Sindh, bubbling rivers of Punjab, salty lakes of Balochistan or marvelous mountainous range of the northern areas; our country is blessed with unique landscapes.

Not many people are aware of the fact, but Pakistan is bestowed with a number of waterfalls. Found in remote locations, they are surrounded by verdant greenery and rugged cliffs.

Here are some of the most beautiful waterfalls of Pakistan that you have to see at least once in your lifetime!

13. Jamgar Falls
Jamgar-Falls-in-Neelum-Valley-1.jpg

trekearth/ trekearth.com
Jamgar Falls is a waterfall in Neelam Valley surrounded by soaring hills and scenic jungle. The beautiful valley is a 200 kilometers long bow-shaped forested area in Azad Kashmir. Whenever you visit the striking valley, don’t forget to check out Jamgar Falls.

12. Hanna-Urak Waterfall
Hanna-Urak-Waterfall-640x426.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/ en.wikipedia.org
Urak Valley, near Hanna Lake, is a valley in Quetta District encircled by mountains. There is a small but stunning waterfall, known as the Hanna-Urak Waterfall, where Urak Valley ends and Walli Tangi Valley begins.

11. Farphu Waterfalls
Farphu-Waterfalls.jpg

panoramio/ panoramio.com
Farphu Waterfalls is one of the tallest waterfalls of Pakistan. It is found in Bagrote, a valley in the Karakoram Mountain range in Gilgit–Baltistan.

10. Cham Waterfall
Cham-Waterfall-Bagh-District-640x1132.jpg

skyscrapercity/ skyscrapercity.com
Cham Waterfall is situated in Chinari, a beautiful village in Bagh District of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

9. Narh Waterfall
Narh-Waterfall-640x480.jpg

flickr/ flickr.com
Located in the small village of Tehsil Kahuta, Narh Waterfall is only 60 kilometers away from Islamabad. If you want to take a short trip to beat the summer heat, drive to the scenic village and enjoy the day by the waterfall.

8. Chotok Waterfall
Chotok-Waterfall-near-Khuzdar-640x480.jpg

flickrhivemind/ flickrhivemind.net
Chotok Waterfall is located in a tiny village of Moola which is approximately 100 kilometers from Khuzdar, Balochistan. Chotok falls into a pool of cool water surrounded by moss covered hills and flourishing greenery.

7. Gulpur Waterfall
Gulpur-Waterfall.jpg

explorepak/ explorepak.wordpress.com
Gulpur Waterfall is found in Gulpur, a charming town in Kotli District of Azad Kashmir. If you want to have a romantic retreat with your special someone, you will find it to be a perfect spot.

6. Sajjikot Waterfall
Sajikot-Waterfall-640x480.jpg

flickr/ flickr.com
The twin waterfalls of Sajjikot are located approximately 24 kilometers from Havelian near Abbotabad city. The twin waterfalls are stunning but rarely visited by locals and tourists. If you happen to be in the area, drive over to the waterfall and enjoy a private picnic.

5. Neela Sandh Waterfall
Neela-Sandh-Waterfall-640x320.jpg

flickr/ flickr.com
Neela Sandh Waterfall flows into a natural water stream located at Mori Syedan, Rawalpindi. If you are a citizen of Rawalpindi or nearby areas, you can have an amazing time here every weekend!

4. Shingrai Waterfall
Shingrai-Waterfall-640x453.jpg

thepakistanexplorer/ thepakistanexplorer.com
Shingrai Waterfall is located in Swat, a panoramic valley in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. If you want to fall in love with nature, it’s the place to start.

3. Pir Ghaib Waterfall
Pir-Ghaib-Waterfall-Quetta-640x479.jpg

pinterest/ pinterest.com
Pir Ghaib Waterfalls are cascading waterfalls located in the Bolan Valley, about 70 kilometers from Quetta, Balochistan. The cascades divide into two separate waterfalls and flow into a large natural pool.

2. Manthoka Waterfalls
Manthokha-Waterfalls-in-Skardu-e1434647291346-640x364.png

flickr/ flickr.com
The lovely waterfalls are found near Madupur, in Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan. They are about 180 feet high and are a popular spot for camping and fishing among tourists.

1. Naran Kaghan Waterfalls
1.-Naran-Kaghan-Waterfalls-640x360.jpg

desktopwallpapers4/ desktopwallpapers4.me
Naran Kaghan Waterfalls is arguably the most beautiful waterfalls of Pakistan. On your way to Kaghan Valley, stop your car and visit these falls that flow into the fresh spring water.

When are you planning to visit the waterfalls of Pakistan? Don’t forget to take some pictures!

13 Spectacular Waterfalls Of Pakistan To Explore This Summer | SHUGHAL | شغل

Are large section of tourists used to visit these water falls?

I found pakistan more waterfalls in wiki as 21

List of waterfalls of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't know rest worth to call a waterfall as might too small.

Thank god, india has a long list of waterfalls and that too big waterfalls

List of waterfalls of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why you want to insert India in Every Thread which is about Pakistan Military Pakistan Development Pakistan Tourism why so obsessed with Pakistan?? we are not interested in Long or Short list of Waterfalls of India

Why you want to insert India in Every Thread which is about Pakistan Military Pakistan Development Pakistan Tourism why so obsessed with Pakistan?? we are not interested in Long or Short list of Waterfalls of India

That's unnecessarily defensive IMHoO, Muhammad! Nair did link to Wiki page on Pakistani waterfalls.
Without adding pics of the Indian ones either? Let's share in the glory of nature which is for all humans
if we can disregard borders for a moment, shall we?

And written thanks to you Umair on top of the clicks.
I sent my son the wallpaper of Naran Kaghan. He's a big fan of waterfalls.

Have a great day all of you, I'm out riding the woods, Tay.

That's unnecessarily defensive IMHoO, Muhammad! Nair did link to Wiki page on Pakistani waterfalls.
Without adding pics of the Indian ones either? Let's share in the glory of nature which is for all humans
if we can disregard borders for a moment, shall we?

And written thanks to you Umair on top of the clicks.
I sent my son the wallpaper of Naran Kaghan. He's a big fan of waterfalls.

Have a great day all of you, I'm out riding the woods, Tay.

i was just asking as in many threads he does the same ...

Neela sandh is not a waterfall. LOL
Then you should also mention waterfall in sozo water park.

there are huge number of water falls in all these mountainous areas we need to explore pakistan

5. Neela Sandh Waterfall
Neela-Sandh-Waterfall-640x320.jpg

flickr/ flickr.com
Neela Sandh Waterfall flows into a natural water stream located at Mori Syedan, Rawalpindi. If you are a citizen of Rawalpindi or nearby areas, you can have an amazing time here every weekend!

4. Shingrai Waterfall
Shingrai-Waterfall-640x453.jpg

thepakistanexplorer/ thepakistanexplorer.com
Shingrai Waterfall is located in Swat, a panoramic valley in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. If you want to fall in love with nature, it’s the place to start.

3. Pir Ghaib Waterfall
Pir-Ghaib-Waterfall-Quetta-640x479.jpg

pinterest/ pinterest.com
Pir Ghaib Waterfalls are cascading waterfalls located in the Bolan Valley, about 70 kilometers from Quetta, Balochistan. The cascades divide into two separate waterfalls and flow into a large natural pool.

2. Manthoka Waterfalls
Manthokha-Waterfalls-in-Skardu-e1434647291346-640x364.png

flickr/ flickr.com
The lovely waterfalls are found near Madupur, in Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan. They are about 180 feet high and are a popular spot for camping and fishing among tourists.

1. Naran Kaghan Waterfalls
1.-Naran-Kaghan-Waterfalls-640x360.jpg

desktopwallpapers4/ desktopwallpapers4.me
Naran Kaghan Waterfalls is arguably the most beautiful waterfalls of Pakistan. On your way to Kaghan Valley, stop your car and visit these falls that flow into the fresh spring water.

When are you planning to visit the waterfalls of Pakistan? Don’t forget to take some pictures!

13 Spectacular Waterfalls Of Pakistan To Explore This Summer | SHUGHAL | شغل

Thank for the share, these really are some stunning images. One request however, i you can put in some extra effort and share a map of all these, i mean point these out on the map that will be of great help. Will take some time you will have to look up for these on internet and then locate on google earth but the effort will be worth.

Personally, i am really interested in this Naran-Kaghan waterfalls, is this one particular fall? i have been there (to be valley ) many time but never seen this BEAUTIFUL stunning place, can you point this on map or give an idea where exactly it is in the valley?

Back
Top Bottom