What's new

13 Spectacular Waterfalls Of Pakistan To Explore This Summer

5. Neela Sandh Waterfall
Neela-Sandh-Waterfall-640x320.jpg

flickr/ flickr.com
Neela Sandh Waterfall flows into a natural water stream located at Mori Syedan, Rawalpindi. If you are a citizen of Rawalpindi or nearby areas, you can have an amazing time here every weekend!

4. Shingrai Waterfall
Shingrai-Waterfall-640x453.jpg

thepakistanexplorer/ thepakistanexplorer.com
Shingrai Waterfall is located in Swat, a panoramic valley in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. If you want to fall in love with nature, it’s the place to start.

3. Pir Ghaib Waterfall
Pir-Ghaib-Waterfall-Quetta-640x479.jpg

pinterest/ pinterest.com
Pir Ghaib Waterfalls are cascading waterfalls located in the Bolan Valley, about 70 kilometers from Quetta, Balochistan. The cascades divide into two separate waterfalls and flow into a large natural pool.

2. Manthoka Waterfalls
Manthokha-Waterfalls-in-Skardu-e1434647291346-640x364.png

flickr/ flickr.com
The lovely waterfalls are found near Madupur, in Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan. They are about 180 feet high and are a popular spot for camping and fishing among tourists.

1. Naran Kaghan Waterfalls
1.-Naran-Kaghan-Waterfalls-640x360.jpg

desktopwallpapers4/ desktopwallpapers4.me
Naran Kaghan Waterfalls is arguably the most beautiful waterfalls of Pakistan. On your way to Kaghan Valley, stop your car and visit these falls that flow into the fresh spring water.

When are you planning to visit the waterfalls of Pakistan? Don’t forget to take some pictures!

13 Spectacular Waterfalls Of Pakistan To Explore This Summer | SHUGHAL | شغل

unbelievable spectacular beauty of nature. sent me ticket i want to visit .:-)

Thank for the share, these really are some stunning images. One request however, i you can put in some extra effort and share a map of all these, i mean point these out on the map that will be of great help. Will take some time you will have to look up for these on internet and then locate on google earth but the effort will be worth.

Personally, i am really interested in this Naran-Kaghan waterfalls, is this one particular fall? i have been there (to be valley ) many time but never seen this BEAUTIFUL stunning place, can you point this on map or give an idea where exactly it is in the valley?
i dont know bro. Since i have an interest in nature as being from mountains in north-east myself. I was given a link of this website and i shared. The website mentions the author of this share was just ''Sidra''. U may contact the website for more however.

i dont know bro. Since i have an interest in nature as being from mountains in north-east myself. I was given a link of this website and i shared. The website mentions the author of this share was just ''Sidra''. U may contact the website for more however.
hmm will see, actually, have discussed it with two people already but couldn't locate this one. I have plans to visit the area after Ramzan so though it would be nice if i can get to know the location on this and will then surely visit. Anyway, will keep checking. Thanks for sharing!!

That last waterfall is "Plitvice waterfalls" in Croatia there is no such thing as "Naran Kaghan waterfall". Peace

sir the last one is not from Pakistan, But it is from Croatia

5. Neela Sandh Waterfall
Neela-Sandh-Waterfall-640x320.jpg

flickr/ flickr.com
Neela Sandh Waterfall flows into a natural water stream located at Mori Syedan, Rawalpindi. If you are a citizen of Rawalpindi or nearby areas, you can have an amazing time here every weekend!

4. Shingrai Waterfall
Shingrai-Waterfall-640x453.jpg

thepakistanexplorer/ thepakistanexplorer.com
Shingrai Waterfall is located in Swat, a panoramic valley in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. If you want to fall in love with nature, it’s the place to start.

3. Pir Ghaib Waterfall
Pir-Ghaib-Waterfall-Quetta-640x479.jpg

pinterest/ pinterest.com
Pir Ghaib Waterfalls are cascading waterfalls located in the Bolan Valley, about 70 kilometers from Quetta, Balochistan. The cascades divide into two separate waterfalls and flow into a large natural pool.

2. Manthoka Waterfalls
Manthokha-Waterfalls-in-Skardu-e1434647291346-640x364.png

flickr/ flickr.com
The lovely waterfalls are found near Madupur, in Skardu, Gilgit Baltistan. They are about 180 feet high and are a popular spot for camping and fishing among tourists.

1. Naran Kaghan Waterfalls
1.-Naran-Kaghan-Waterfalls-640x360.jpg

desktopwallpapers4/ desktopwallpapers4.me
Naran Kaghan Waterfalls is arguably the most beautiful waterfalls of Pakistan. On your way to Kaghan Valley, stop your car and visit these falls that flow into the fresh spring water.

When are you planning to visit the waterfalls of Pakistan? Don’t forget to take some pictures!

13 Spectacular Waterfalls Of Pakistan To Explore This Summer | SHUGHAL | شغل
all of them look nice :-)

I second him, he is racist hindu and misuses his power by giving negative ratings to any post he does not like personally or that shines light on real negativity in india

Its time to report this person Nair, he ruins every thread with his rubbish. Har thread may stupidity and bakwas

Anyways, very beautiful share.

@WAJsal @IrbiS @fakhre mirpur

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom