What's new

13 militants die in fresh infighting in North Waziristan

tum loog khush ho rahy ho wahaan mujahideen ki phaat rahi hai .

ye hoor nhi asaan bus itna smajh leejyee
pathanoo ka city hai or chaadi pahen ker paar kerna hai :D

oper hoors ki shortage chal rahi hai is liye jaldi main mujahdeen apas main hi jihad ker ker ke jaldi phunch rahy hain ke stock na khatam ho jaay .:lol: ajkal ke shahadat rates ke hisab se 72 nhi 27 mil rahi hain taliban ko :partay: kal tak rate 7 na ho jaay dollar ki trah gir ker is liye :eek:

Bet they got 172 habshis in hell.

ISI should back both like bankers giving both countries money for wars and increasing their debt and in end bankers are the real winner....

I wonder what the Sami-ul-Haq's right hand Yousuf Shah and Mullah companion Munawwar Hasan have to say on this .

Just a few days ago they declared Taliban as " angry brothers and not terrorists " and " the decision to go to ceasefire proving that Taliban are pro-peace " .

I wonder what the Sami-ul-Haq's right hand Yousuf Shah and Mullah companion Munawwar Hasan have to say on this .

Just a few days ago they declared Taliban as " angry brothers and not terrorists " and " the decision to go to ceasefire proving that Taliban are pro-peace " .

Sami ul haq, yousuf, and munawwar are all camouflaged sympathizers of terrorists, because they are terrorists themselves

sami ul haq is not a God fearing man. If he were, he would leave these terrorists to the Pakistan Army, and move to Manki Sharif as a pious murid for the rest of the life that is left of him in this world.

These are all Dunya Parast people. They are the real traitors to Islam.

to be fair to mullahs, I wouldn't even call munawwar Hassan a mullah, because true mullahs, like sami ul haq, hate him. He is a modernist, as that is JI's ideology. They want to modernize Islam. kind of like what neo-con liberals in Pakistan want, while sami ul haq is the type that wants to go back to the old ways, and so is TTP.

10173591_1424801067776870_2379896026831763128_n.jpg

:rofl:

Good news is all 37 of them got 72 hooray, after all everyone was fighting for right cause. I don't know why they target innocents, when this is perfect way for both parties to end in jannah ;)
in ko jannat main nhi doozakh main kam per laga diya gya hai deewary pakki kerny per :(

Back
Top Bottom