Some more News about Quad's death:

1175703_717949914888054_1091271496_n.jpg
@Jazzbot

please remove this one,
notice the name 'Muhammad' it's written with 'S.A.W'

remove immediately!!!
@Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Its fine - Muhammad is not a name its a nisbat [نسبت].

that sign of 'S.A.W' on the name does not look legit here,
quaid's name was muhammad ali...so i think it should be removed as newspaper has made mistake

@Jazzbot

please remove this one,
notice the name 'Muhammad' it's written with 'S.A.W'

remove immediately!!!
@Aeronaut

Do you know why we use Muhammad as our first name? Its a way to show our love to prophet (peace be upon him), so there is nothing wrong I guess. Notice (S.A.W) is written on Muhammad only, not on Ali or Jinnah, you can get the idea my dear..

Last edited by a moderator:
First law of nature. Nations that forget their heroes are destroyed. He gave us everything and i mean everything. He literally spent his life for us. He could have easily stayed in england and retired as a senior lawyer and living a good and easy life without over work but no he chose to struggle and spent his one chance for living on us. That is a hero. I dont think we can create another like him.

First law of nature. Nations that forget their heroes are destroyed. He gave us everything and i mean everything. He literally spent his life for us. He could have easily stayed in england and retired as a senior lawyer and living a good and easy life without over work but no he chose to struggle and spent his one chance for living on us. That is a hero. I dont think we can create another like him.

Very nicely said brother. Quad-e-Azam was a league of his own, no one can ever match him, he literally gave his whole life for the cause and died with honor after achieving everything he fought for.

May he rest in peace. Different people have tried to explain the Quaids achievements in different words but nobody has described his achievements better than Stanley Wolport in my opinion:
"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three".

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom