What's new

12 injured as Muslim men attack Dalit basti

ferentiate between the Dalits and other members of the Dharmic community only to weaken us whereas the truth is that there isn't a term called "Dalit" in any of our scriptures

Absolutely correct... no where in our ancient times was caste system followed the way caste system evolved in mediaval/dark ages... its evident if someone reads the ancient texts... but alas no one follows the sanatan dharma.. its more like people follow what was cooked up in dark ages...

try convincing dalit leaders like kancha ilaiah.

what does "dark ages" have to do with india and hindus??
Lol,people like Kancha Ilaiah can be bought with money and i can assure you that we have got plenty of money at our disposal to spend on our Dharma:azn:.The fact remains that the so called "Dalits" are members of Sanatan Dharma and no matter how much you try to convince people it won't change the reality:coffee:!!

Lol,people like Kancha Ilaiah can be bought with money

kya logic hai !!

and i can assure you that we have got plenty of money at our disposal to spend on our Dharma:azn:

that i have no doubts about... after all, vhp is the largest foreign-funded ngo in india, but it won't be banned.

The fact remains that the so called "Dalits" are members of Sanatan Dharma and no matter how much you try to convince people it won't change the reality:coffee:!!

go inform the jodhpur dalit boy and his terrified family... i am sure they will listen to your kind words. :coffee:

In secular India, you are represented by your religion. Isn't it nice, when you dont have to identify the criminals, you just need to know if he Muslim or not.

kya logic hai !!

that i have no doubts about... after all, vhp is the largest foreign-funded ngo in india, but it won't be banned.

go inform the jodhpur dalit boy and his terrified family... i am sure they will listen to your kind words. :coffee:
When it comes to protecting our Dharma we can go to any extent even if it means sacrificing our everything for Dharma we'll do it without even thinking twice.Plus the Sanatan Dharmic community is a Billion plus one with deep pockets.So i am sure that we'll buy off any such "Dalit" leader who will try to divide us in the nae of caste!!
@ranjeet bhai kyun meine kuch galat toh nehi kaha:azn:!!

Indian media would call out Muslim criminals. If it's a Hindu, than its just"some youth"or the stories would be buried.

Another example of selective India outrage.

Now Indian media has become anti-Hindu...If you watch any Indian news channels they will be bashing Hindus, right wing Hindu groups. etc etc...because by doing this they increase their PR ratings....

I suggest you watch Indian news channels then you will understand

try convincing dalit leaders like kancha ilaiah.

what does "dark ages" have to do with india and hindus??

Dude... nothing philosophical that were written in vedas were followd in middle ages.. brahmanical corruptions became rampant....did you hear about brahmo samaj or arya samaj...??? They focus on monoethism and non idol worship and abolition of caste (the actual essense of vedas)..

Fcuk MullaYam ! and the people who voted him to power .

By the way ,where is Mayawati ?

Ladies and gentleman in another news from secular India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The accused Ramchandra Chavan, who works as a watchman, allegedly murdered his wife Sonabai (55) on suspicions of marital infidelity.
In a gory incident supposedly triggered by suspicions of marital infidelity, a 60-year-old man was seen walking around the streets of Katraj near Pune with his wife’s severed head Friday afternoon.

According to the police, the accused Ramchandra Chavan, who works as a watchman, allegedly murdered his wife Sonabai (55), and was then seen walking around with her decapitated head and a pickaxe, said to be the murder weapon.

While this act of gratuitous violence shell-shocked onlookers, police personnel rushed after the dhoti-clad Chavan and took him into custody. They quickly covered his wife’s head with a cloth, but not before some onlookers captured the grisly scene on their mobile cameras.

The police said Chavan suspected Sonabai of carrying on an affair. A case has been lodged at the Bharti Vidyapeeth police station and the police are interrogating Chavan.

Man allegedly murders wife, walks with decapitated head on Pune streets - The Hindu

Notice the killers religion is no where mentioned. Apparently religion only matters, when its a Muslim, others can be identified by their names or what they do for living.:rofl::rofl:

Ladies and gentleman in another news from secular India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The accused Ramchandra Chavan, who works as a watchman, allegedly murdered his wife Sonabai (55) on suspicions of marital infidelity.
In a gory incident supposedly triggered by suspicions of marital infidelity, a 60-year-old man was seen walking around the streets of Katraj near Pune with his wife’s severed head Friday afternoon.

According to the police, the accused Ramchandra Chavan, who works as a watchman, allegedly murdered his wife Sonabai (55), and was then seen walking around with her decapitated head and a pickaxe, said to be the murder weapon.

While this act of gratuitous violence shell-shocked onlookers, police personnel rushed after the dhoti-clad Chavan and took him into custody. They quickly covered his wife’s head with a cloth, but not before some onlookers captured the grisly scene on their mobile cameras.

The police said Chavan suspected Sonabai of carrying on an affair. A case has been lodged at the Bharti Vidyapeeth police station and the police are interrogating Chavan.

Man allegedly murders wife, walks with decapitated head on Pune streets - The Hindu

Notice the killers religion is no where mentioned. Apparently religion only matters, when its a Muslim, others can be identified by their names or what they do for living.:rofl::rofl:

How on earth your article is related to the topic being discussed ? :mad:

How on earth your article is related to the topic being discussed ? :mad:

How Indian men, getting in fight with each others has anything to do with them being Muslims or not. I am simply proving the news and the op to be nothing more, then Extremists and their propaganda to generate hate against Islam.

Back
Top Bottom