What's new

12 Indians Cricketers for Sri Lanka Premier League

Saeed Anwars name is there, he fixed games. I will post hard copy of report. That was my point exactly, Imran Khan is religious but he doesnt try hard to prove to everyone he is a good Muslim. Thats a differance.

You guys are mixing too many things... Imran khan's job is not to tell people about religion and make them aware of the hereafter. He is a politician and a good muslim as well, his job does not need him to be like what Inzimam and any other cricketer.
but Inzi and company are bascially tableeghees and you know what does that mean ?? there job is to tell people about Islam to create love of Allah in hearts of people and that's why they are in the get up they are in.. There is one more point it's not necessary for a person to wear clothes like what they wear but if a person, because of his love with Rasool (S.A.W), wears such clothes muslim appreciate it. and of course non-muslims or the ones who deap in their heart are against religion will never want any when to dress up in a way which looks a bit religious...
and freedom of choice is always there it's their choice whatever they want to wear none of our business

kugga and Raja.Pakistani - I agree with everything you guys said. I just expressed my gut feeling that people who have committed sins in 1st half of their life are more prone to be over religious later. Bad choice of words.

Hey I dont have beard phobia, lol I'm from Indian Punjab.

I havnt said all religious people are corrupted, but trend in Pakistani cricketers is clearly visible, Which of above was over religious in playing days? Under Imran Khan the captain, nothing like this was happening. 100 chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali.

again which player did any kind of corruption after you seen them in beard? so what trend you are talking about?

Innzi..yousaf, shaid, mushtaaq, and many others were religious even when they were playing for pakistani team.. they all kept beard when they were playing in national team. Even you can be religious without beard..so stop this now

100 chuhey kha k bhi agar kisi ko khuda yaad a jahey to bura nhi ha..idhar tu loug 1000 chuhey kha kar be 1000 aur khaney ki chakar mein hotey hein :D

expect an indian to think that Jamat ud Dawa and Tableeghi are one and the same. . .

as far as i know, Tableeghi Jamaat is non-political and not aligned to any political or other parties in the country

it's actually a trans-national movement which started initially in hindustan (like the Deobandi movement) :)

kugga and Raja.Pakistani - I agree with everything you guys said. I just expressed my gut feeling that people who have committed sins in 1st half of their life are more prone to be over religious later. Bad choice of words.

I know what you mean dude but who are we to judge others.. we all do make mistakes and its better to realize our mistake than keep doing them :)

Back
Top Bottom