What's new

12 Indians Cricketers for Sri Lanka Premier League

I wish Pakistani players played in IPL too.

Still have no idea why they skipped IPL 2 in South Africa when they were selected. I hope they won't pull such tricks on the SLPL and get banned there too.

no buddy they didn't skip it..they haven't been allowed since 26/11. Thats all!! Your players have been been begging to include them too but bcci doesn't want them..

He is changed just like everything else in Pakistan, he is now known for Tabhligh work with his buddies Anwar, Yousuf, Mushtaq, Waqar.

inzamam.jpg

>

INZAMAM+UL+HAQ+NEW+LOOKS.jpg

omg....is he working for jamaat-ud-dawa??

He is changed just like everything else in Pakistan, he is now known for Tabhligh work with his buddies Anwar, Yousuf, Mushtaq, Waqar.

You forgot to mention shahid Afirid. He got beard too mashallah :)
Nothing wrong for cricketers to be religious

Infact i met with Saeed anwar and saqlian Mushtaaq when they visited local mosque in uk for Tabligi purpose..Ex singer junaid jamsheed was also there..

You forgot to mention shahid Afirid. He got beard too mashallah :)
Nothing wrong for cricketers to be religious

Infact i met with Saeed anwar and saqlian Mushtaaq when they visited local mosque in uk for Tabligi purpose..Ex singer junaid jamsheed was also there..

I hope you have read Justice Qayyum's report on match fixing. All those who were involved, are religious today. Whereas Imran Khan, Aamir Sohail and Rashid Lateef protested fixing, they are not religious or connected to any organization.

I hope you have read Justice Qayyum's report on match fixing. All those who were invloved, are religious today. Whereas Aamir Sohail and Rashid Lateef protested fixing, they are not religious or connected to any organization.

So are you saying that all these peoples did matching fixing after they became religious because of their beliefs?

Peoples can do match mixing with or without beard so i don't know why you are connecting match fixing with their beliefs :)

another thing these ex cricters dont even get a penny for doing tablig for this jamat..infact they spend their own money for travelling , food and air tickets

I hope you have read Justice Qayyum's report on match fixing. All those who were involved, are religious today. Whereas Imran Khan, Aamir Sohail and Rashid Lateef protested fixing, they are not religious or connected to any organization.

Imran Khan is religious who told you he's not ??? I haven't read the report but I think Saeed Anwar and Shahid Afridi were not there.... and even if someone's name was there and they changed tehmselves then it's definitely good :)

So are you saying that all these peoples did matching fixing after they became religious because of their beliefs?
Peoples can do match mixing with or without beard so i don't know why you are connecting match fixing with their beliefs :)

another thing these ex cricters dont even get a penny for doing tablig for this jamat..infact they spend their own money for travelling , food and air tickets

No, I meant honest/simple/humble guy wont 'fear' god, He will 'love' him. He will be aware God wont judge him on facial hair growth. I am not saying this just for above Pakistani cricketers, globally most corrupted people go to Mazaar, Dargah, Saints etc. It happens in India also, few days ago that fake Sathya Sai Baba died, his followers are well educated, billionaires, corrupted politicians.

Imran Khan is religious who told you he's not ??? I haven't read the report but I think Saeed Anwar and Shahid Afridi were not there.... and even if someone's name was there and they changed tehmselves then it's definitely good :)

Saeed Anwars name is there, he fixed games. I will post hard copy of report. That was my point exactly, Imran Khan is religious but he doesnt try hard to prove to everyone he is a good Muslim. Thats a differance.

No, I meant honest/simple/humble guy wont 'fear' god, He will 'love' him. He will be aware God wont judge him on facial hair growth. I am not saying this just for above Pakistani cricketers, globally most corrupted people go to Mazaar, Dargah, Saints etc. It happens in India also, few days ago that fake Sathya Sai Baba died, his followers are well educated, billionaires, corrupted politicians.

Again I dont agree with you. Fear of God stop you doing many wrong and immoral things. A god fearing person will think ten times before doing match fixing or any other immoral activities. Its you who judge peoples based on their beard as according to you all religious peoples are most corrupted while my views are totally different because if you are religious you will stay away from corruption because religion/God don't teach any kind of corruption or hate..

Many peoples use their religion as a source of income i mean all those fake pirs and babaz out there but i dont call them religious because they are business man..they are not following the teaching of their religion

Saeed Anwars name is there, he fixed games. I will post hard copy of report. That was my point exactly, Imran Khan is religious but he doesnt try hard to prove to everyone he is a good Muslim. Thats a differance.

Dude peoples dont keep beard to prove to others that they are good Muslims or good Sikhs.. They keep it for their beliefs..again even if i assume your statement as correct but still they did match fixing before they became devout religious and who know may be they are ashamed now if they they ever did any match fixing in past

Again I dont agree with you. Fear of God stop you doing many wrong and immoral things. A god fearing person will think ten times before doing match fixing or any other immoral activities. Its you who judge peoples based on their beard as according to you all religious peoples are most corrupted while my views are totally different because if you are religious you will stay away from corruption because religion/God don't teach any kind of corruption or hate..

Many peoples use their religion as a source of income i mean all those fake pirs and babaz out there but i dont call them religious because they are business man..they are not following the teaching of their religion

Hey I dont have beard phobia, lol I'm from Indian Punjab.

I havnt said all religious people are corrupted, but trend in Pakistani cricketers is clearly visible, Which of above was over religious in playing days? Under Imran Khan the captain, nothing like this was happening. 100 chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali.

Back
Top Bottom