What's new

12 farmers arrested in Pabna for defaulting loans

Hasina doesn’t have the power to transfer dollars between borders!!!

Not even Putin can do that!!

You really are thick!!!

Blunt but the truth there.

The US controls the financial system outside Russia-China-Iran axis.

Tiny Singapore would never dare go against US as US made them and so can break them.

Blunt but the truth there.

The US controls the financial system outside Russia-China-Iran axis.

Tiny Singapore would never dare go against US as US made them and so can break them.

Bro!

No one can move dollars via the banking system without US permission.

Not China! Not Russia! NO ONE!

Which is why they are trying to trade in their own currencies.

This imbecile thinks you can send vast amounts of money to Singapore, buy a 370 million dollar hotel, without the help of the CIA.

How low can his IQ be? Goldfish?

As trump would say - if I owe the bank $500 it's my problem, if I owe the $5b then it's the banks problem.

It's the same all over the world - small borrowers don't get away with anything.

The bank's in this case should provide no interest installments to help poor borrower's - or write off what is possible.

Ps. I'm just happy that BNP shills have gone from $100b corruption to $1000 matters now!

BNP added almost nothing to power sector.

The following caretaking Govt started the power projects, also placed the order for new Biman aircrafts. That Govt actually started the process of growth of infrastructure.
I am not sure what BAL the fanboys are worried about as far as infrastructure development goes.
It is time to choose the lesser Diablo, that is not BAL.

The following caretaking Govt started the power projects, also placed the order for new Biman aircrafts. That Govt actually started the process of growth of infrastructure.
I am not sure what BAL the fanboys are worried about as far as infrastructure development goes.

You claimed Hasina and BAL can move 100s of millions of dollars to Singapore without explicit approval from the CIA!

Then buy a hotel for 370 million…without approval from Uncle Sam!

No one does that big a dollar transaction without explicit authorisation from Uncle Sam!!

You are done!

You have zero credibility now!

@UKBengali

Are you giving credit for the last decade of BD development to the caretaker govt of 2 years in 2007?!

Also I understood you were a die-hard democracy fan - why are you lauding a non-democratic, overreaching dictatorship like the caretaker govt?

None of the narrative adds up - it's all hypocracy. Brother if you simply hate BAL for personal reasons just say it - that would make sense at least

E.g. at least bootlicker @bluesky has a cousin who wants his BNP Mayorship back - he is supporting opposition from pure greed which is logical.

Last edited:
Are you giving credit for the last decade of BD development to the caretaker govt of 2 years in 2007?!

Also I understood you were a die-hard democracy fan - why are you lauding a non-democratic, overreaching dictatorship like the caretaker govt?

None of the narrative adds up - it's all hypocracy. Brother if you simply hate BAL for personal reasons just say it - that would make sense at least

E.g @bluesky has a cousin who wants his BNP Mayorship back - at least his position makes sense now.

This poster is all over the place!

Doesn’t even understand how intra banking transactions work 🤣🤣

Claims Hasina can move billions to Singapore without uncle Sam’s approval 🤣

Unhinged hatred makes one irrational and ignorant!

This poster is all over the place!

Doesn’t even understand how intra banking transactions work 🤣🤣

Claims Hasina can move billions to Singapore without uncle Sam’s approval 🤣

Unhinged hatred makes one irrational and ignorant!

Wish people would be honest rather than pretend they care about democracy, accountability - doesn't sound right coming from a deshi mouth.

E.g. at least bootlicker @bluesky has a cousin who wants his BNP Mayorship back - he is supporting opposition from pure greed which is logical.

Caretaker government did start projects on infrastructure. BAL expanded.
It was Hasina who demanded Caretaker Govt, once she was in power in 1996 she tried to do away, but did not have the votes. She got the the votes in 2009 and did away with the Caretaker Govt.
10 years ago idune on this forum talked against rental power company, I spoke for it.
The power situation was unbearable in Bangladesh. We looked away when the Photographer Shahidullah Alam disappeared for more than three months in the name of progress. We looked away when Hasina chased Chif Justice to Canada. We looked away when Bangladesh Bank heist cost $100 million or so. Now the banking sector is gutted not to mention foreign currency reserve.
At what point you draw a line before BAKSAL returns ?
Let's have a fair election if we are going to have an election. I personally prefer that.

I doubt people care much about Democracy, they want rule of law and respect for their property rights.
Watch news in Bangladesh media, you will get facts about value being delivered.

Caretaker government did start projects on infrastructure. BAL expanded.
It was Hasina who demanded Caretaker Govt, once she was in power in 1996 she tried to do away, but did not have the votes. She got the the votes in 2009 and did away with the Caretaker Govt.
10 years ago idune on this forum talked against rental power company, I spoke for it.
The power situation was unbearable in Bangladesh. We looked away when the Photographer Shahidullah Alam disappeared for more than three months in the name of progress. We looked away when Hasina chased Chif Justice to Canada. We looked away when Bangladesh Bank heist cost $100 million or so. Now the banking sector is gutted not to mention foreign currency reserve.
At what point you draw a line before BAKSAL returns ?
Let's have a fair election if we are going to have an election. I personally prefer that.

I doubt people care much about Democracy, they want rule of law and respect for their property rights.
Watch news in Bangladesh media, you will get facts about value being delivered.

Are any of these ideas new? BD is full of gyaan. Ershad and Zia had several good ideas but their descendants implemented nothing.

The point is that Hasina is the only one who pushed it all through - whatever you say about corruption, democracy, etc. That's an undeniable fact.

So why do you think 2 times proven failures and thieves will do anything for BD now? Isn't it just meaningless virtue signalling?

Are any of these ideas new? BD is full of gyaan. Ershad and Zia had several good ideas but their descendants implemented nothing.

The point is that Hasina is the only one who pushed it all through - whatever you say about corruption, democracy, etc. That's an undeniable fact.

So why do you think 2 times proven failures and thieves will do anything for BD now? Isn't it just meaningless virtue signalling?
I am not denying BAL continuation of the infrastructure projects. I agree most of the projects are needed for ease of transportation in Dhaka, around Bangladesh, and shipping.

Power sector capacity was ridiculous to say least needing major improvement.
I understand some of the power project contracts were signed in haste resulting in payments being made for capacity support.
However, these type of contracts are still being signed as of now.

Its time we start to take on some of these projects on our own where we hire design and project management expertise and learn from those projects.
Brooklyn bridge was constructed in 1883 probably without any electricity, no computer, and no calculator. Golden Gate bridge was completed in 1937 without calculator, computer, and of course no CAD.
We need more infra projects but do not have enough foreign currency to pay for it, unless expected retutn of these projects is foreign currency.

I am not denying BAL continuation of the infrastructure projects. I agree most of the projects are needed for ease of transportation in Dhaka, around Bangladesh, and shipping.

Power sector capacity was ridiculous to say least needing major improvement.
I understand some of the power project contracts were signed in haste resulting in payments being made for capacity support.
However, these type of contracts are still being signed as of now.

Its time we start to take on some of these projects on our own where we hire design and project management expertise and learn from those projects.
Brooklyn bridge was constructed in 1883 probably without any electricity, no computer, and no calculator. Golden Gate bridge was completed in 1937 without calculator, computer, and of course no CAD.
We need more infra projects but do not have enough foreign currency to pay for it, unless expected retutn of these projects is foreign currency.

Yes BD needs to develop our local talent pool. But why has this suddenly become a political tool - where was BD talent all these decades?

Golden gate bridge was completed in 1937. BD was born in 1971 and India existed for centuries before that - why pin this on today's govt other than for pure whataboutery?

And let's be honest - political shills on this forum aren't asking for talent development or localised contracting. If contracts are given locally, people cry nepotism. If it goes outside they cry for local talent. Can you understand that whoever is not benefitting financially will cry foul?

Back
Top Bottom