What's new

12 Dead, Including Two Children in Restaurant Explosion in Qatar

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You think it's related to this explosion in Iran? Maybe MOSSAD terror sleeping cells protect their wahabit friends.

You think it's related to this explosion in Iran? Maybe MOSSAD terror sleeping cells protect their wahabit friends.

People die and you tell again your fairy tales of the "JEWS USA NATO MOSSAD" ?

R.I.P

Or the terrorists that they support in other countries. RIP

(Press TV) Mossad was aiding a turkish restaraunt in qatar by eliminating its competition via a supposed "gas leak". One witness who wants to keep his identity concealed said that he had seen a jew leave the restaraunt 1 minute before the explosion went off. Other un confirmed sources claim that the local Turkish restaraunt owner who had previously served in a nato army was allegedly planning to "put his competition out of bussiness".

this fake by the way.:D

Last edited:
Or the terrorists that they support in other countries. RIP
Al Qaeda would be proud and scream it
But they never attack any friend of NATO, look in Turkey they are thousands to come to Syria and not 1 attack agains turks

People die and you tell again your fairy tales of the "JEWS USA NATO MOSSAD" ?

R.I.P
You're busted as an israeli, i'am satisfied to see a lot of trolls like you it proves that except you, nobody really hates Iran

Al Qaeda would be proud and scream it
But they never attack any friend of NATO, look in Turkey they are thousands to come to Syria and not 1 attack agains turks

You're busted as an israeli, i'am satisfied to see a lot of trolls like you it proves that except you, nobody really hates Iran

When someone doesn't like you,he work for the NATO MOSSAD USA,and he's Jew and Israeli...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom