What's new

11 year old Indian girl has the highest IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bl[i]tZ;2583517 said:
The Chinese will be extremely disappointed. :D

No, the Chinese understand something called an outlier. It means nothing, just like most Indian women do not look like Ascharya Rai and I can throw a rock in Stockholm and hit a Swede more beautiful. Same for IQ.

No, the Chinese understand something called an outlier. It means nothing, just like most Indian women do not look like Ascharya Rai and I can throw a rock in Stockholm and hit a Swede more beautiful. Same for IQ.

It's not even true, they can't find any sources to corroborate it. :lol:

And even IF it is true (lol), it still doesn't beat the record.

i am not indian.i am proud chink faggot.i can see far from my small eyes.i ma best in copying and i am paid 2 cents for every post.
i m getting rich day by day.

LOL, look at how boastful these Indians are, even though they have more poverty/starvation than the entire continent of Africa. :lol:

congrats_4.gif

congrats to vishalini!

395290_3227591651200_1308811750_3407062_1456730298_n-300x225.jpg

It's not even true, they can't find any sources to corroborate it. :lol:

And even IF it is true (lol), it still doesn't beat the record.

Outliers mean absolutely nothing. You can find the world's dumbest idiot in India too. Most seem to be on PDF.

Walk down the streets of Mumbai and then walk the streets of Stockholm or even the University of Virginia, how many Ascharya Rai-level beauties will you see in Mumbai vs. Stockholm or even Charlottesville, VIrginia. That's the law of averages.

The great new, instead of this story with questionable creditbility issue, is that Indians finally start to believe IQ :rofl: WOW :woot: that's a huge progress! :cheers:

I know, i know, it took some years for Indians to process relatively quite simple IQ-related stuff due to the slow thinking, yet nonetheless would Indians try to make another giant leap in recognising the significance of world-beating "81" ?

C'mon, I am holding my breath here...:rofl:

we are noodles or slant eyed faggots or slit eyed faggots or .1 mm chinks:china:

I never understood the noodle insult Indians use. Noodles are popular all over the world. It's like calling a Japanese person a sushi eater. Most everyone likes sushi.

Btw if we are .1mm, you guys are 0.05mm. Don't believe me? Google it.

Wow this turned ugly :D all over a 11yr old little girl

Wow this turned ugly :D all over a 11yr old little girl

Yes the Indians couldn't stand the fact that they were caught in a lie. :lol:

Instead of finding reputable international sources to corroborate the story (there are none), they did this instead:

plz welcome slant eyed chinks faggots

we are noodles or slant eyed faggots or slit eyed faggots or .1 mm chinks

we chinks should say thks to our copy paste party for paying us.Our govt hide facts unlike indians

we are proud slant eyed faggots and high IQ

Typical Indians. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom