What's new

11 Phenomenal Pakistani Dramas That Addressed Taboos You Were Too Afraid To

Oh I havent seen it naam suna hai dekha nahi hai. Seems like an old show.

Haan acting achi karta hai last i saw him in film Bacchana , he did a good job of playing the villain in the film.

I meant he writes comedy scripts too along with comedian faisal qureshi kabhi hansi nahi ati jo yeh dono likhtay thay us pay. But he is a good actor.

* he and faisal qureshi used to work as a team in writing ads scripts and comedy show scripts

Ya may nay socha bata doon , cause mujhay young laga tha in dastan but he was styled that way, then iwas surprised when he turned out to be older. I told you takay ziada shock na lagay aur ziada roo bhi na kay bara nikla bohat ziada umer may. Rest is all cool.

Oh nah I'm cool with that .
Actually saw him in another drama too , wanted to know the name . Turns out he's married ; (

Average.

I read this novel. I have no idea why Qaisra Hayat even took the risk of ruining her masterpiece. N

This is why I said for me content matters. You have missed so many facts projected that we see in our society. One is, the cousins who notice everything who are wise but no one listens to them because “ab bachay hume bataye gi”
Then Sila’s life is impacted with the attitude of his father towards her.

Oh and Sila’s brother is not her real brother. :

I heard on tv :p
Yes i heard he isnt her full brother, he is from sadia and joi.

As of rest no i did not miss stuff projected. The drama carries the message but is not made in a right way to convey it. A drama like this should go with a better pace, sila seemed to be dragging which made many lose interest. Plus silas fear looks irrational when she could scream at her mom why cant she do on her jui mama.

Nauman ijaz is the only person in entire cast who was worth watching warna yumna ki over acting was making it difficult watch. Anyways i am no longer following it.

Oh nah I'm cool with that .
Actually saw him in another drama too , wanted to know the name . Turns out he's married ; (
Ya meera hashmis husband, grand daughter of poet faiz.

mira.png

Now just like every other Pakistan girl you will think "Hai iski biwi say ziada tau may piyari hoon , bechara kitna good looking hai biwi kaisi mili average looking"

Yes i heard he isnt her full brother, he is from sadia and joi.

As of rest no i did not miss stuff projected. The drama carries the message but is not made in a right way to convey it. A drama like this should go with a better pace, sila seemed to be dragging which made many lose interest. Plus silas fear looks irrational when she could scream at her mom why cant she do on her jui mama.

Nauman ijaz is the only person in entire cast who was worth watching warna yumna ki over acting was making it difficult watch. Anyways i am no longer following it.

Ya meera hashmis husband, grand daughter of poet faiz.

mira.png

Now just like every other Pakistan girl you will think "Hai iski biwi say ziada tau may piyari hoon , bechara kitna good looking hai biwi kaisi mili average looking"

Hhaww itna neech samjha ha mujhy ? Ji nhi janaab . Logon me aib nikalna or khwamkhwa khud ko dusro se ooper zahir krna meri fitrat nhi q k mere nazdeek ye gunah kabeera ha , takabur .
Waqas khan ki wife un hi ki tarah pyari ha , Han age me bari ha mujh se but waqas k sath ek dam perfect !

Who else is following Khaai and is annoyed with the character Haadi raise hands please. :raise:

Back
Top Bottom