What's new

11 Hizb freedom fighters pose Burhan-style for new poster

Nice diversion tactics ...
Forget about Zarb e Azab.

How about letting media inside IOK? How about HRGs? UN? Or what about the on going ban on Internet,telephones and TV?

Media is allowed inside J&K, here's a thread where you will see Pakistanis claiming that even international media is allowed.
https://defence.pk/threads/international-media-exposes-isi-paid-stone-pelters.439377/

Jammu and Kashmir has it's own state human rights commission.

UN has no role to play in India's internal matter.

Internet and telephone services are suspended during times of protests, it's been done during Haryana protest, Patel protest. And it's done in Pakistan as well.
Pakistan suspends mobile, internet for security reasons
http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...ernet-for-security-reasons/article8005099.ece

More will die. As simple as that
Killing someone, especially someone you claim to be your own people may be simple only for you dear. Death/Murder/Killing is not a simple matter. Have some sense and understand that this cycle of killing wont help anyone.

Killing someone, especially someone you claim to be your own people may be simple only for you dear. Death/Murder/Killing is not a simple matter. Have some sense and understand that this cycle of killing wont help anyone.
Well Its about how you see it. I am sure Pakistani army will treat TTP and Baloch terrorists with same manner.

Well Its about how you see it. I am sure Pakistani army will treat TTP and Baloch terrorists with same manner.
Sure, but we do not call TTP of BLA as our own either. They are terrorist cell. IN case of Kashmir, India claims Kashmir and thus Kashmirs to be its integral part and still you talk about killing them as a simple matter!!

Furthermore, the main point in my post was not about India or Kashmir but about how killings and brutality wont ever solve the problem. It never has!

Sure, but we do not call TTP of BLA as our own either. They are terrorist cell. IN case of Kashmir, India claims Kashmir and thus Kashmirs to be its integral part and still you talk about killing them as a simple matter!!

Furthermore, the main point in my post was not about India or Kashmir but about how killings and brutality wont ever solve the problem. It never has!
We don't call LeT and Hizbul as our own either....Kashmiris are our People not terrorists.

Reactions: @RV

Even Indian Muslims DO NOT support Kashmiris

That is BECAUSE If Kashmir secedes ; Indian Muslims will suffer - they know that

We have Muslims living all over India

Only Kashmiri Muslims are showing this bad Attitude

It is not that difficult for the army to hunt these guys, they are always welcomed to leave the guns and join the Kashmiri society !

View attachment 319878

Srinagar: ( Kashmir Reader) : Fourteen days after the killing of militant commander Burhan Wani, a poster showing a group of Hizbul Mujahideen militant, announcing they “would continue to the challenge the enemy”, appeared in Shopian district.
The poster, which shows eleven militants holding AK-47 assault rifles and wearing army fatigues, sitting in what looks like an orchard, is similar to the one in which Burhan posed with 10 of his associates, the majority of whom were killed in gunfights.
Burhan’s picture, also shot in an orchard, went viral on social media networking sites last year.
“We will continue the war and keep challenging our enemy. We will snatch our rights and show the world,” the poster, signed on letterhead of Hizbul Mujahideen, said.
The government forces had declared Burhan’s killing as a setback to the militant outfit, but a senior counterinsurgency police official disagrees. He said militant outfit has got “emboldened” because of the massive public support they drew over Burhan’s killing.
“It will be a big challenge to contain post-Burhan situation. His death has created an atmosphere which will only help militants to expand their bases,” he said.
The 11 faces in the poster signal that the outfit would continue to follow Burhan’s model of shedding anonymity. The slain chief was responsible for bringing militancy online by using social media. He would upload photos and videos on social media, which the government agencies led to recruitment of local youth into militancy.
As many as 100 recruits, mostly in south Kashmir, where Burhan operated, had joined militancy during his term to challenge the Indian rule in the region.
During his term, the waning militancy received popular support with people coming to the rescue of trapped militants during gunfights. So much so the government cut a sorry figure especially during the longest Pampore fidayeen attack on a government installation, forcing the authorities to impose section 144 crpc in the 2.5 km radius of the site of a gunfight.

Last edited:
We don't call LeT and Hizbul as our own either....Kashmiris are our People not terrorists.
And it is a grave misconception to think that it is just a bunch of armed LeT people who crowded those streets not far ago!

Again, you still are missing the real point of perhaps all those innocents being killed are not your concern at all.

Advanced RIP..

Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. :devil::devil:

Poor Kids.Their life and future is over.

Of Course ,Kashmiris are our people.They have every rights
like any other citizens in India.That is why Mirwaiz,Yasin Malik and Syed Geelani are still breathing .
But the moment when you takes arms against the state ,you are just signing your death warrant.
That law would be same from Kanyakumari to Kashmir.

Lolz, you did something that you should not be doing, first, you differentiated between INDIAN Muslims and Kashmiris. Suggesting that Kashmiri Muslims are not Indians.
Second, the reason you gave for the Indian Muslims not supporting Kashmir freedom movement was quite true but perhaps not something that your fellow members will agree with. The oppression and threats to Indian Muslims stopping them from openly supporting Kashmir struggle?

In the end, AGAIN, it is quite surprising how the comments about stopping these atrocities and killings is least important to you and you still are not replying to that part of the post. Shows how much you really care for them. Keep at it and the valley keeps burning, not that you really care as far as i can tell.

Thanks to Indian occupation of Kashmir! Do not forget to mention that part sir.
They should have remembered this when they drove all those poor minorities from there.
Arms struggle against the nation ,you would be dead man.

Lolz, you did something that you should not be doing, first, you differentiated between INDIAN Muslims and Kashmiris. Suggesting that Kashmiri Muslims are not Indians.
Second, the reason you gave for the Indian Muslims not supporting Kashmir freedom movement was quite true but perhaps not something that your fellow members will agree with. The oppression and threats to Indian Muslims stopping them from openly supporting Kashmir struggle?

In the end, AGAIN, it is quite surprising how the comments about stopping these atrocities and killings is least important to you and you still are not replying to that part of the post. Shows how much you really care for them. Keep at it and the valley keeps burning, not that you really care as far as i can tell.

Thanks to Indian occupation of Kashmir! Do not forget to mention that part sir.

I personally am not for killing a Kashmiri even if he takes up the gun until a point where he really becomes a huge threat. I believe them to be my own. I would prefer them to surrender then get killed. And I am sure majority of Indians think this way and security forces too.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/acte...n-kashmir-clashes-after-wanis-killing-1429694

Killing indiscriminately, will only alienate people anywhere not just in Kashmir even in UP, Bihar or Assam.

Of Course ,Kashmiris are our people.They have every rights
like any other citizens in India.That is why Mirwaiz,Yasin Malik and Syed Geelani are still breathing .
But the moment when you takes arms against the state ,you are just signing your death warrant.
That law would be same from Kanyakumari to Kashmir.
Your feelings and sentiments are your own. It seems your country man do not share this compassion with you.

They should have remembered this when they drove all those poor minorities from there.
Arms struggle against the nation ,you would be dead man.
Perhaps the do not care? It is not that they are fools and have not realized this in decades. There must me more to it than you mentioned. May be they really do want freedom! Every though about that?
Look dear, there is no need to mention or share that on internet but i suggest that you do think about it when you have some time.

Also try and talk some sense into your country man who is not bothered at all about all those innocent civilians being killed. Quite shameful if you ask me!

Of course Kashmiri Muslims are Indians AS long as they dont want to join Pakistan

That is why we spend so much money on them

Why do you expect Indian Muslims to support Kashmiris

What will they GAIN exactly

Kashmir is NOT an Islamic cause ; it is a Pakistani cause and goal

Therefore even OIC countries do not care

Back
Top Bottom