What's new

11.11, Singles' Day of 2015: news & updates

7 hours 45 minutes, 41.7 billion yuan in Tmall alone! Surpassing the sale number of world's second largest online shopping festival in 2014.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1447207798.027048.jpg

Last edited:
Singles Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now, just the biggest online shopping festival.

Now, 500 journalists including 100 from abroad are waiting for the single's day in Water Cube in Beijing. They will be witnessing the crazily increasing sales number of Alibaba's B2C platform Tmall for the next 24 hours!

View attachment 270886

View attachment 270884

View attachment 270883

View attachment 270882

View attachment 270885

Good to see the Water Cube making money off Alibaba. :D:D

I had just emptied my shopping cart around 1500 yuan but my wife tripled my budget, sigh.

I guess whole E commerce revenue of this day in China will surpass 80 billion yuan.

Every platform show their discounts even a telecommunication online shop.

Have a good single day!

Alibaba(TMall and Taobao) alone will surpass 80 billion yuan I think.

The wife always wins in the end. :hitwall::D

7 hours 45 minutes, 41.7 billion yuan in Tmall alone! Surpassing the sale number of world's second largest online shopping festival in 2014.

View attachment 270954

This is the number from Tmall only? What about other eCommerce Portals like JD? Just curious what is the total sales for the entire China eCommerce.

U know how jealous I was watching these guys!
They could see the panorama invisible to normal tourists on 4500m high plateau.
View attachment 270965

Share with us your DJI experience!

I also saw some guys playing with the drone, and that's why I eventually persuaded my wife for a "buy" permission!

Yes, I'll post pictures or even videos here after I get my drone, cannot wait!

OMG, 50 billion yuan in ten hours! The most astonishing thing is that I have recieved a package!

That's crazy!
50 billion? Almost surpassing last year!
More astonishing thing is how their platform can handle so many transactions in the same time!

A funny video from yesterday's Alibaba global shopping festival gala in Water Cube of Beijing.

i need a car .but the tmall car price is not cheap...so i didn't buy anything

This is the number from Tmall only? What about other eCommerce Portals like JD? Just curious what is the total sales for the entire China eCommerce.
Tmall alone, not including Alibaba's C2C business Taobao.com.
Single's Day is a trademark only allowed to be used in Tmall.
Other eCommerce portals can only use 11-11.
We will wait until tomorrow for the final number of the entire eCommerce industry of China on 11.11.

i need a car .but the tmall car price is not cheap...so i didn't buy anything
Most car drivers will buy car accessories instead of cars bro.

Tmall's Double 11 Concert Hits Water Cube in Beijing
200892173760081.jpg

Tmall's Double 11 Concert wrapped up at the Water Cube in Beijing last night.

The star-studded gala held in celebration of the excuse for massive consumerism known as Singles' Day.

Pop star Jolin Tsai opened the gala with her hit songs including 'Dancing Diva' and 'I'm not yours'.

Big names including Eason Chen, Zhao Wei and Tfboys all gave their performances at the gala.

Besides Chinese superstar, famous American singer Adam Lambert has brought his new song 'Ghost Town' to the stage, which push the show to a climax.

James Bond star Daniel Craig teamed up with Alibaba's CEO Jack Ma closed the show by picking the lucky winners of free gifts sponsored by the company.

Directed by renowned Chinese filmmaker Feng Xiaogang, He Jiong and Wang Han co-hosted the show.

Tmall's November 11 Concert was broadcasted on China's Hunan TV.
f8ab6341d6c24a3588dccd2cec0690c0.jpg

ac9e178530e117ac49df3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom