What's new

10th national election, bangladesh (update)

I don't usually Post in Bangladesh Section and neither i'm aware of the whats happening in Bangladesh. I just saw news flash about Bangladesh Election, so came here to wish best of luck for the elections...Forgive me for my Ignorance. :)

There will be another election after 24th January if we can believe the finance minister and PM. BNP did the same in 1996 and now AL is doing.

Hasina is more stubborn than pitbull. She is her own enemy. The entire intellectual class is against the election. When Forhad Mazhar says the election is a farce, there is something wrong.

Anyway just hang tight people, ride out the bad times.

xlarge

There will be another election after 24th January if we can believe the finance minister and PM. BNP did the same in 1996 and now AL is doing.

There is something you need to know. At the end of the 1991-1996 Awamileague-Jamat-Ershad resigned from the parliament and start protesting for Care takerGovt. Khaleda had only 140 seats. So in order to change the constitution, an election was needed. There was no other way. Never compare the two situations.

My condolences for this farce election. But look at the bright side. At most , you all have 5-7 years to suffer. Both Sheikh Hasina and Khaleda Zia are more than 65 years old. South Asians are not as active and healthy as white people and by 70 , they are either dead , or they can hardly walk or talk properly , let alone contest elections. So yeah, keep your fingers crossed....

guys watch ekattor channel, it is really funny to watch, how they are analyzing the election :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay!! So BNP has already done the same thing long back, and when AL is paying them back by their own coin, they are crying foul?

This absolute rejection by people also sends resounding rejection to India for its interference in this farcical election. Indians who were running their mouth in this very forum can eat this pie of shame now.

This absolute rejection by people also sends resounding rejection to India for its interference in this farcical election.

Congratulations to the sovereign Govt. of BD for successfully conducting a free and fair election, may the people of BD choose the right party and good leaders to govern their country. :-)

Back
Top Bottom