What's new

1000+ Americans die in a single day

Customer? Dude u Sanghi Bhakts shud make Xi your God bcz he is about to save your God Fathe Modi's ***
You don't know who a customer is ,we pay cash and buy stuff not depending on hand outs or loans for us to make xi our god.we understand you have to bend over but at least stop it at least where you don't have to for China

LOL.. Not in epidemic. Seller is god. There no shortage of buyer , only shortage of seller.
China called the shot. We are called world factory for a reason. Even India need to obey :enjoy:

@waz @HAIDER @WebMaster @The Eagle

I guess he is not interested in normal reply and debate! Please take care of this Indian.
We don't have a gun on your head to sell us.you are free ,I can explain what is being free if you don't know what is being free.
So bad the virus started in China and spread from China .

It is heartbreaking to see the Mayor of New York begging medical professionals in the rest of the country to come to help.

Despite the USA having by far the most number of cases and now sadly deaths of any country in the world, luckily the outbreak has been restricted to a few places like New York.

USA should be able to direct it's massive spare capacity from the lesser affected areas to make sure that the struggling parts like New York have all the medical personnel and equipment that they need to try to save lives

Yes Trump has sent that massive hospital ship that will free up beds in New York for Covid-19 patients but I do not see the pouring in of staff and medical equipment from all over USA to help the state like what happened in China.

In the UK a massive 4000 bed temporary hospital with an initial capacity of 500 beds will go into operation on Friday.
Is this happening in New York and other badly affected areas? Has the substantial US Army medical resources been fully mobilised yet?

Shame for USA that at this moment in history that the USA needed a true leader and got Trump instead.

I would choose Trump over mayor or governer of new york any time and every time. In order to please lazy fkrs and gain in vote bank they have destroyed every business or every field. Now they are blaming everything on feds.

The state has a complete fkd up system

I was asking for flu

We have a very old population which have multiple terminal diseases like heart dz, diabetes, alzheimers, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, no family, etc.

They use up most of the medical resources and are the first ones hit by pandemics and nocosomial infections.

Hope God will also punish those who were working on it at the lab in Fort Detrick

Last edited:
Over 277.000 infected and almost 7400 deaths. What did i say? Skyrocketing

Just last 24hrs, 1300 Americans killed by covid-19 alone.

Back
Top Bottom