What's new

1000+ Americans die in a single day

Please Chinese bots, at least be humble about this after you exported this unwanted virus. No amount of propaganda can undo what you did.
India troll.. All you can is come here and spread fake news and lies. Shall spend more effort in helping India to contain the virus. Come here to make Chinese angry wouldnt do u any good. If China refuse ventilator sales to India. You indian can suck thumb and wait for death. China is to charge India triple the price than normal for indians. :enjoy:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...a-for-swift-ramp-up-of-protective-health-gear

Facing shortages, India bets on China for swift ramp-up of protective health gear

@Avicenna
@KAL-EL

Devastating and heartbreaking news coming out of the USA now.

That Trump is the worst leader(maybe Brazil's is up there as well) that any country can have during this worldwide crisis.

Please stay strong and fight for each other in USA despite having that imbecile as a "leader".

:usflag:

Thank you. Definitely trying to stay strong. I am personally doing OK.

Unfortunately, for certain parts of the country, things aren’t that great. Yes, It will take some time, but the US will ultimately recover.

Thank you. Definitely trying to stay strong. I am personally doing OK.

Unfortunately, for certain parts of the country, things aren’t that great. Yes, It will take some time, but the US will ultimately recover.

It is heartbreaking to see the Mayor of New York begging medical professionals in the rest of the country to come to help.

Despite the USA having by far the most number of cases and now sadly deaths of any country in the world, luckily the outbreak has been restricted to a few places like New York.

USA should be able to direct it's massive spare capacity from the lesser affected areas to make sure that the struggling parts like New York have all the medical personnel and equipment that they need to try to save lives

Yes Trump has sent that massive hospital ship that will free up beds in New York for Covid-19 patients but I do not see the pouring in of staff and medical equipment from all over USA to help the state like what happened in China.

In the UK a massive 4000 bed temporary hospital with an initial capacity of 500 beds will go into operation on Friday.
Is this happening in New York and other badly affected areas? Has the substantial US Army medical resources been fully mobilised yet?

Shame for USA that at this moment in history that the USA needed a true leader and got Trump instead.

India troll.. All you can is come here and spread fake news and lies. Shall spend more effort in helping India to contain the virus. Come here to make Chinese angry wouldnt do u any good. If China refuse ventilator sales to India. You indian can suck thumb and wait for death. China is to charge India triple the price than normal for indians. :enjoy:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...a-for-swift-ramp-up-of-protective-health-gear

Facing shortages, India bets on China for swift ramp-up of protective health gear
That dsnt hide the fact, the virus started and spread from China

That dsnt hide the fact, the virus started and spread from China
It will change the fact whether India can received ventilator or not. Nobody force u to buy made in China ventilator. China is free to sell whoever they want.

It will change the fact whether India can received ventilator or not. Nobody force u to buy made in China ventilator. China is free to sell whoever they want.
First rule of business, customer is God

Fellows,

I have this feeling that unimaginable corruption and abuse will happen with the 2.2 Trillion dollar fund in the USA. Isn't it one of the best opportunities for the dark Ameican budget to feed off this medical fund and invest money where they want? In a normal situation, procuring money for undisclosed projects will be hard- but now is their opportunity.

First rule of business, customer is God
LOL.. Not in epidemic. Seller is god. There no shortage of buyer , only shortage of seller.
China called the shot. We are called world factory for a reason. Even India need to obey :enjoy:

Lol, Chinese bot, you think you have any say with regards to your country's trade is hilarious. Do yourself a favor, collect your 50 cents and get on with it.
@waz @HAIDER @WebMaster @The Eagle

I guess he is not interested in normal reply and debate! Please take care of this Indian.

i think u.s corrupt healthcare companies may be deliberately killing patients to generate money from panic and fear
Fellows,

I have this feeling that unimaginable corruption and abuse will happen with the 2.2 Trillion dollar fund in the USA. Isn't it one of the best opportunities for the dark Ameican budget to feed off this medical fund and invest money where they want? In a normal situation, procuring money for undisclosed projects will be hard- but now is their opportunity.

Yeah, it's getting bad. Start of two months ago it was barely here, now my state is the Wuhan of the USA. Great. Stay safe. Not the time to mock other countries, a lot of us have somethings in common now.
Yes- We are all in this together- No borders- Humanity is at stake here- Lets leave nationalism out for a change.
images

Wuhan of China really fuc*** us all.
Not one country in this world was prepared for this- Its an Unknown- Lets reserve this blame game for another time- A humble request.

As a species we have to learn form this lesson, because I cant even imagine what a virus could do to us that is just as contagious or more, but more lethal.

So many people are unemployeed, so many businesses are being ruined, burdened health infrastructure, people dying.
Yes- The above is the correct approach- Lets find a solution together- We all have only one planet- Human life on Earth is at stake here.

@Avicenna
@KAL-EL

Devastating and heartbreaking news coming out of the USA now.

That Trump is the worst leader(maybe Brazil's is up there as well) that any country can have during this worldwide crisis.

Please stay strong and fight for each other in USA despite having that imbecile as a "leader".

:usflag:
I wish we had a leader who listens or listened to the CDC head.-Oh well-its is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom