Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
yes, this deserves a thread.

so, thanks to vigilant media, we(masses) know what our previous generations didnt, atleast we have another variable in the equation now, which we always considered as a constant.

so who is involved and will he/they be held accountable ?

Last edited by a moderator:
bro at least i hope this time People of Pakistan will decide well by choosing IK..

I hope people of Karachi especialy watch this clip.

Vote for Imran Khan to bring change in Pakistan and all areas of Pakistan :pakistan:

I hope people of Karachi especialy watch this clip.

Vote for Imran Khan to bring change in Pakistan and all areas of Pakistan :pakistan:

thread is not about MQM, its about the "holy cow" !

‘Boy’ kills SSG commando on possible attempt of ________

‘Boy’ kills SSG commando | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

see no evil, hear no evil, tell no evil

it aint 80s !! grow !

The article assumes that the soldier was killed in response to a sexual assault without even a sliver of evidence.......that my friend is the idiocy of our media. Trust me when I say that this media of ours is as much a bane as the politicians. These journalists care not for the truth. What they want is viewership by any means however cheap. People who say that todays Pakistanis are better informed than before because of the media are lying. This media and the news is run by the same mindless idiots that watch and believe it.

ps: same is the case with the second article you linked.

‘Boy’ kills SSG commando on possible attempt of ________

‘Boy’ kills SSG commando | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

see no evil, hear no evil, tell no evil

it aint 80s !! grow !

You should know that you cannot become SSG in 2 years of joining Army , so First get your Facts straight & then you head & research a little before you start posting every news by a Tom dick & harry to get cheap publicity .

I agree with the need for accountability at all levels..
however the news article posted qualifies as a case of sheer yellow journalism.

Moreover.. you would have to have met and seen SSG's to realize the absolute insanity of that article.
I am witness to a retired SSG beating the crap out of 7 young men over an eve teasing issue.

I agree with the need for accountability at all levels..
however the news article posted qualifies as a case of sheer yellow journalism.

Moreover.. you would have to have met and seen SSG's to realize the absolute insanity of that article.
I am witness to a retired SSG beating the crap out of 7 young men over an eve teasing issue.

you know a man's weakest moment theory ? :laugh:

anyways, these things do happen. they are human also, not holy cows as some want to believe.

good choice of words but a pretty bad taste coupled with desire to become famous is something that leads to moral as well as financial corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom